Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever make a gals stood up?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If yes then what's the reason? Why u run?

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I can recall. I've cancelled because I was unwell, but that was it. I tend to treat people, even ones that do not deserve it, like I would like to be treated. Still trying to figure out how to multi-date when there's only a handful of days I can work with. Not as easy as some describe. At least for me. Business first, then me, then my stuff, then women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Nope I've never stood a woman up, but I have canceled last minute and lied about the reason why.

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met an absolute babe in the bar afternoon drinking then slept in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hanging with my buds. It increases attraction actually lol. Damn main stream makes us believe spending time with the girl increases attraction but it shows that you have better things to do.
Haning with females your not fvcking drains your swag and masculinity. Being with a group of masculine males who accepts you preserves and conserves your masculinity. Being with feminine females who give you ***** adds to your masculinity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl giving you **** is good as she is testing if your a man or not but if she continues to do that she will drain you.
I learned that too. She has to give the puzzy or azz. Head only eventually drains you.

She also cannot always be on top. That takes your dyck control over time.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stood up few girls because I wasn't really attracted to them.

It was either connected with their looks OR their character/intelligence (I stood up on hot little blonde bimbo as well as young lawyer that was just so-so in looks as well as on average in looks but nice altough just ok intelligence woman).

So basically speaking it happens for a guys as well (I'm hardly a player, I slept with below 10 woman in my life atm)
A man with fine taste.. Way to go brother

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done it only once when I was young, attracted and approached at a national library, made her wait at a bus stand on first date for 1 half hours I never showed up, I guess I just not that into her. Never know why. She screamed at me on the phone thou.. Lol one of the worst anguish I ever had from a women.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. In my eyes doing something like this shows exceptionally poor character. If I found out one of my friends did stuff like this I would end the friendship. I don't want to be associated with people like that.

This is what I consider a "gateway" personality trait that might seem insignificant but in reality it is a massive red flag in that it signifies you have zero respect for other people. Which then necessarily means you have a whole host of other negative traits that I want nothing to do with.