Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you been attracted to women who are not beautiful?

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
The longer I do this the longer i see cases where I see this girl/woman and clearly she will not win any beauty pageants but my instincts tell me "That one". Everyone loves an HB9 or hB10 but sometime I've seen a woman a decade or two past my age and I find myself wondering.

Sometime I wonder if this is a hiccup in my attraction meter or if she is just my type. Do you guys notice this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I dated all through high school was like that. She wasn’t the best looking girl at my school by a long shot, but she was damn cute and she’s grow on you over time and before you know it she was the most beautiful girl you’d ever seen.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It doesn't matter what other people think of her.
Yeah but its more of a disconnect where your logical mind thinks "this girl is kind of broken" but your instinct is like "she has high compatibility". But you have not met her yet, so it cant be personality based attraction.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and it's because they had sex appeal. Some women are very beautiful and pretty but have no sex appeal. The way they walk, talk, carry themselves and sway those hips trumps a Woman who just has a pretty face and walks like a duck. She could be a 6 in the face but she knows how to flirt and gives off the vibe that she's be a tremendous fvck. whereas the pretty goody two shoes does nothing for arousal even if she is beautiful.

Same goes for Women and how they view Men. You have Men who are very clean cut and are traditionally handsome and good looking but they lose out to the rugged Man with a 5 o'clock shadow who acts bold and walks with his head up high, chest out and gives off the attitude that shows high levels of confidence although he isn't all that great looking. The Man who has both attributes cleans up with Women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this girl I met when I was 19 going to this college, and my first thought/reaction was "she is seriously bloody attractive". Not just her look, but her style of dress, way she moved and little things. She was blonde, not the usual type, but this woman was just stunning in that sense. And there was a chemistry immediately between us.

However, she really did have some of the traits that I just despise in a woman which came out quick. I don't think I even made it through the first day without losing a lot of respect for her. Stupid, no sense of boundaries, acts masculine and completely oversteps herself as a woman, etc.

So I did the normal basic response which I believe most guys feel deep down, I beat her down. Just natural. That basically drove her completely nuts. I did eventually end up having sexual relations with her. She was just a masculine woman (wouldn't say that on looks, it's personality thing), but I broke her in so to speak.

However, a woman like that is destined for a toxic relationship. Masculine and is either going to get a guy who smashes her into being feminine, or a feminine beta provider whom she is going to kick around.

I went backwards with that girl a few times in my 20's and each time she was with a easily displaced beta provider. First case she even dropped the guy after spending the weekend with me, and then I dropped her 2 weeks later.
What did you do to "beat her down"?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex gf wasn’t that hot, guys would hit on her and she had a sexy body, slim perky tits nice hips and ass, but she was kinda plain, some times she’s would look fire though.

It was her mind, her intelligence, her expressiveness and her deep feeling that resonated and synergised with me.

Worst break up ever. I look back now and laugh, but laugh knowing we had a good thing and I still miss her, I miss the way she began to dominate me at chess and scrabble, how she could be so critical of me but so accurate and cutting.

I don’t miss the stress and arguing, but I missed the sexual adventure, she showed me the ways of role play and dominance, I became very good at sex because of her and she doesn’t know it.

I had a convo tonight with my boy in the car, he thinks I should settle down with Sophie because she’s so nice and does everything for me, I’m still holding out for that hb 9/10 with the personality of a good women.

I’m probably chasing a unicorn.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I was a horrible cvnt. It was toxic.

I'm inclined to say that she was toxic, based on my having had several great relationships with an obviously much better balance, and her not.
Yea but what specific things where required to do to "get her down"?

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m probably chasing a unicorn.
Maybe you should just ask yourself if she will be a benefit to your future goals in life. Although I dont know where you stand, I have heard it is easier to start a new relationship then fix an old one.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about sex appeal, to be honest the best girls I've had in bed were considered a 7 or below. Most good looking women such in bed, just my experience. i had a girl who was at least a 9, big tits, ok ass but couldnt give head to save her life.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they have a nice body...great ass...big rack, flat stomach(abs help)...and if they have skills in the bedroom and can take a pounding (especially up the ass) they win many points...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes I can be attracted to a women for reasons that I don't completely understand (fat women excluded). Pheromones maybe?
I'm not normally attracted to black women, but just the other day I had this hormonal sort of gut feeling about this young athletic black girl, like I could totally picture myself in bed with her.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
For most men, its a women's femininity that will be the primary consideration of beautiful or attractive.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Its femininity. There is this specific girl I am thinking of and there is not a lot to see, but ill be damned if she is not sending my subconscious strong signals of femininity. I could hear it in her voice when she talks on the phone and her mannerism. My instintinces be like, target aquired

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I dated a girl who wasn't that attractive but she loved me like no other woman ever could. The downside of dating a hottie is that she is more likely to love herself than you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to all types, all the time. I aim for the stars and go after skinny big-racked long-legged women but I have also been with enough of them to know that sex appeal comes in all shapes and sizes. I get strong sexual gut feelings about certain unattractive women who turn out to be sexually phenomenal, usually in the oral dept. because an average-to-ugly woman can suck dvick like a starving woman who just entered a buffet.
Also since their energy is not focused on their outer appearances alot more power in her puzzy. They usually going to please their man more.