"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Have you been attracted to women who are not beautiful?

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
The longer I do this the longer i see cases where I see this girl/woman and clearly she will not win any beauty pageants but my instincts tell me "That one". Everyone loves an HB9 or hB10 but sometime I've seen a woman a decade or two past my age and I find myself wondering.

Sometime I wonder if this is a hiccup in my attraction meter or if she is just my type. Do you guys notice this?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The girl I dated all through high school was like that. She wasn’t the best looking girl at my school by a long shot, but she was damn cute and she’s grow on you over time and before you know it she was the most beautiful girl you’d ever seen.
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It doesn't matter what other people think of her.
Yeah but its more of a disconnect where your logical mind thinks "this girl is kind of broken" but your instinct is like "she has high compatibility". But you have not met her yet, so it cant be personality based attraction.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Yes and it's because they had sex appeal. Some women are very beautiful and pretty but have no sex appeal. The way they walk, talk, carry themselves and sway those hips trumps a Woman who just has a pretty face and walks like a duck. She could be a 6 in the face but she knows how to flirt and gives off the vibe that she's be a tremendous fvck. whereas the pretty goody two shoes does nothing for arousal even if she is beautiful.

Same goes for Women and how they view Men. You have Men who are very clean cut and are traditionally handsome and good looking but they lose out to the rugged Man with a 5 o'clock shadow who acts bold and walks with his head up high, chest out and gives off the attitude that shows high levels of confidence although he isn't all that great looking. The Man who has both attributes cleans up with Women.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There was this girl I met when I was 19 going to this college, and my first thought/reaction was "she is seriously bloody attractive". Not just her look, but her style of dress, way she moved and little things. She was blonde, not the usual type, but this woman was just stunning in that sense. And there was a chemistry immediately between us.

However, she really did have some of the traits that I just despise in a woman which came out quick. I don't think I even made it through the first day without losing a lot of respect for her. Stupid, no sense of boundaries, acts masculine and completely oversteps herself as a woman, etc.

So I did the normal basic response which I believe most guys feel deep down, I beat her down. Just natural. That basically drove her completely nuts. I did eventually end up having sexual relations with her. She was just a masculine woman (wouldn't say that on looks, it's personality thing), but I broke her in so to speak.

However, a woman like that is destined for a toxic relationship. Masculine and is either going to get a guy who smashes her into being feminine, or a feminine beta provider whom she is going to kick around.

I went backwards with that girl a few times in my 20's and each time she was with a easily displaced beta provider. First case she even dropped the guy after spending the weekend with me, and then I dropped her 2 weeks later.
What did you do to "beat her down"?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
My ex gf wasn’t that hot, guys would hit on her and she had a sexy body, slim perky tits nice hips and ass, but she was kinda plain, some times she’s would look fire though.

It was her mind, her intelligence, her expressiveness and her deep feeling that resonated and synergised with me.

Worst break up ever. I look back now and laugh, but laugh knowing we had a good thing and I still miss her, I miss the way she began to dominate me at chess and scrabble, how she could be so critical of me but so accurate and cutting.

I don’t miss the stress and arguing, but I missed the sexual adventure, she showed me the ways of role play and dominance, I became very good at sex because of her and she doesn’t know it.

I had a convo tonight with my boy in the car, he thinks I should settle down with Sophie because she’s so nice and does everything for me, I’m still holding out for that hb 9/10 with the personality of a good women.

I’m probably chasing a unicorn.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Long story short, I was a horrible cvnt. It was toxic.

I'm inclined to say that she was toxic, based on my having had several great relationships with an obviously much better balance, and her not.
Yea but what specific things where required to do to "get her down"?
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I’m probably chasing a unicorn.
Maybe you should just ask yourself if she will be a benefit to your future goals in life. Although I dont know where you stand, I have heard it is easier to start a new relationship then fix an old one.
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Its all about sex appeal, to be honest the best girls I've had in bed were considered a 7 or below. Most good looking women such in bed, just my experience. i had a girl who was at least a 9, big tits, ok ass but couldnt give head to save her life.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
When they have a nice body...great ass...big rack, flat stomach(abs help)...and if they have skills in the bedroom and can take a pounding (especially up the ass) they win many points...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Yes, sometimes I can be attracted to a women for reasons that I don't completely understand (fat women excluded). Pheromones maybe?
I'm not normally attracted to black women, but just the other day I had this hormonal sort of gut feeling about this young athletic black girl, like I could totally picture myself in bed with her.
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
For most men, its a women's femininity that will be the primary consideration of beautiful or attractive.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Its femininity. There is this specific girl I am thinking of and there is not a lot to see, but ill be damned if she is not sending my subconscious strong signals of femininity. I could hear it in her voice when she talks on the phone and her mannerism. My instintinces be like, target aquired
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Yes. I dated a girl who wasn't that attractive but she loved me like no other woman ever could. The downside of dating a hottie is that she is more likely to love herself than you.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm attracted to all types, all the time. I aim for the stars and go after skinny big-racked long-legged women but I have also been with enough of them to know that sex appeal comes in all shapes and sizes. I get strong sexual gut feelings about certain unattractive women who turn out to be sexually phenomenal, usually in the oral dept. because an average-to-ugly woman can suck dvick like a starving woman who just entered a buffet.
Also since their energy is not focused on their outer appearances alot more power in her puzzy. They usually going to please their man more.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top