Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you been attracted to women who are not beautiful?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm attracted to all types, all the time. I aim for the stars and go after skinny big-racked long-legged women but I have also been with enough of them to know that sex appeal comes in all shapes and sizes. I get strong sexual gut feelings about certain unattractive women who turn out to be sexually phenomenal, usually in the oral dept. because an average-to-ugly woman can suck dvick like a starving woman who just entered a buffet.
I think they know it too. I do find fvcking with a lady who's of lower SMV to you helps with her enthusiasm with sex. Whereas a lady who knows she's hot seems like she's doing you a favor when having sex with you.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of dated a girl who had burn scars on her chin from a campfire accident. She was pretty badly hung up on the whole thing, but a really nice girl and she was quite pretty despite that. I was the first person ever to touch her scars and she was pretty surprised I even wanted to. Being blue pilled back in the day I ****ed that up horribly and she went on to start dating other guys. Then I found out guys she started dating were calling her Kentucky Fried Casey behind her back. ****ed up, but funny.

I'd rather have a less than totally hot woman who is good than a 10 BPD psycho any day of my life. But if she doesn't make me feel something when I look at her I won't be interested.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s odd. Sometimes I’m really attracted to unattractive women. Not the heavier ones at all but the clearly less attractive ones. Maybe because I just want to completely dominate them? I’ve had this since I was younger. It has always perplexed me. But I would certainly not date them

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
The longer I do this the longer i see cases where I see this girl/woman and clearly she will not win any beauty pageants but my instincts tell me "That one". Everyone loves an HB9 or hB10 but sometime I've seen a woman a decade or two past my age and I find myself wondering.

Sometime I wonder if this is a hiccup in my attraction meter or if she is just my type. Do you guys notice this?
For me, if she has a nice ass, she's beautiful and i'm attracted to her. I'd rather her have a nice ass and butter face than a beautiful face and little boy like body. But that's just me. Fat, skinny, blond brunette, black, white, ..whatever....just a nice ass and it's all good.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I see a girl who I consider attractive, but probably would not be considered attractive to most guys.
But she has a certain something that appeals to me.
I always thought finding a girl like this would be like hitting the jackpot. Sort of like finding gold that thieves could not see and would not get corrupted.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I see a girl who I consider attractive, but probably would not be considered attractive to most guys.
But she has a certain something that appeals to me.
I always thought finding a girl like this would be like hitting the jackpot. Sort of like finding gold that thieves could not see and would not get corrupted.
In investing I think they call that a niche market. Usually when I find a girl like that try and found out her roots. Maybe I will find more.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more to it than looks. A 7 or 8 can increase her attractiveness by smelling good and having a good personality, etc. Makes her definitely more worthwhile than a 7 or 8 with ****ty self-esteem and no social skills.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously a man gets along a lot better with some women than others, but as long he can have sex with her, that’s all matters.

I think the biggest issue is weight. Age, personality, education, doesn’t matter as much as to how fat they are.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, there is no science or surprise about it. People like something that they see often, or on a regular basis, or with gaps or intervals of time. That liking is attraction.

Jon sees regularly the plain Jane who walks her great dane in the neighborhood, and starts liking her. Is that a science/fiction? Yes, it is, in the realm of dating, it is, and everything is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The longe
r I do this the longer i see cases where I see this girl/woman and clearly she will not win any beauty pageants but my instincts tell me "That one". Everyone loves an HB9 or hB10 but sometime I've seen a woman a decade or two past my age and I find myself wondering.

Sometime I wonder if this is a hiccup in my attraction meter or if she is just my type. Do you guys notice this?
I opened a set today as per usual. Chick was 6.5 by my standard. I will smash. I blame high testosterone.

Not necessarily the best nor my conventional type HOWEVER, she's cute, feminine, bubbly, energetic, and enthusiastic. It makes me want to SMASH rotten. I want to see her takin my **** and swallowing my proteins.

Another set. Open ended. I would always prefer to swing, pull, and smash then wonder WHAT IF? I advise you to do the same.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most men, its a women's femininity that will be the primary consideration of beautiful or attractive.
This 100%. That's why so many guys like Asian chicks—they're ****ing feminine and aren't self-important progtards like standard Western women. I see 2 girls in my class who are like that right now, one girl's ****ing voice shocked me because it just SOUNDED beautiful, and I remember consciously thinking to myself how she had a wonderful voice. The other girl has a chipped tooth for goodness' sake but holy F*CK is she genuine and sincere, literally makes me want to just grab her and hold her.

I even remember an older woman who was overweight and looked to be in her mid 40s who just started a convo up with me and was so giddy and excited and happy that it turned me on, and my friend was there with me and said the same thing haha. I realized later on that it was probably because she was on antidepressants which is sad but whatever.

Only problem is that I don't know if they're feminine because they are not attractive, or if they are genuinely like that. I've only seen a handful of beautiful women who were ALSO genuine, sincere, sweet, and feminine. It seems that the two have trouble coexisting.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman ask me out a year ago to a classical concert. Hardly knew her from a bar of soap. She was not what you'd call a classical beauty... thin lips, and a funny shaped nose though with a nice figure. As I did not find her that attractive, I I did not actively pursue her, though we would still meet from time to time infrequently. But what I found during the course of the year is that she began to 'grow on me'. Now that she is leaving town and flying back to her own country, I think I'll miss her. Looking back at it, I think i should have done things differently, and she may have made for a nice girlfriend. She had a nice laugh.

One thing I noticed about myself is that I was quick to see flaws in her... especially in her values. Things like - oh, she's very middle class and status driven, she keeps looking at her smart phone, she didn't respond quick enough to a message, she wanted to go for a bike-ride instead of a movie, she wore frumpy pants when we met... all dis-qualifiers that irked me.

I think this is a good example to how I've moved on a bit from my approach to women.