Have you been attracted to women who are not beautiful?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I dated a girl who wasn't that attractive but she loved me like no other woman ever could. The downside of dating a hottie is that she is more likely to love herself than you.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to all types, all the time. I aim for the stars and go after skinny big-racked long-legged women but I have also been with enough of them to know that sex appeal comes in all shapes and sizes. I get strong sexual gut feelings about certain unattractive women whom usually, as I suspected, turned out to be sexually phenomenal, usually in the oral dept. because an average-to-ugly woman can suck dvick like a starving woman at a buffet.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to all types, all the time. I aim for the stars and go after skinny big-racked long-legged women but I have also been with enough of them to know that sex appeal comes in all shapes and sizes. I get strong sexual gut feelings about certain unattractive women who turn out to be sexually phenomenal, usually in the oral dept. because an average-to-ugly woman can suck dvick like a starving woman who just entered a buffet.
Also since their energy is not focused on their outer appearances alot more power in her puzzy. They usually going to please their man more.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to all types, all the time. I aim for the stars and go after skinny big-racked long-legged women but I have also been with enough of them to know that sex appeal comes in all shapes and sizes. I get strong sexual gut feelings about certain unattractive women who turn out to be sexually phenomenal, usually in the oral dept. because an average-to-ugly woman can suck dvick like a starving woman who just entered a buffet.
I think they know it too. I do find fvcking with a lady who's of lower SMV to you helps with her enthusiasm with sex. Whereas a lady who knows she's hot seems like she's doing you a favor when having sex with you.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Kotaix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of dated a girl who had burn scars on her chin from a campfire accident. She was pretty badly hung up on the whole thing, but a really nice girl and she was quite pretty despite that. I was the first person ever to touch her scars and she was pretty surprised I even wanted to. Being blue pilled back in the day I ****ed that up horribly and she went on to start dating other guys. Then I found out guys she started dating were calling her Kentucky Fried Casey behind her back. ****ed up, but funny.

I'd rather have a less than totally hot woman who is good than a 10 BPD psycho any day of my life. But if she doesn't make me feel something when I look at her I won't be interested.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s odd. Sometimes I’m really attracted to unattractive women. Not the heavier ones at all but the clearly less attractive ones. Maybe because I just want to completely dominate them? I’ve had this since I was younger. It has always perplexed me. But I would certainly not date them

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
The longer I do this the longer i see cases where I see this girl/woman and clearly she will not win any beauty pageants but my instincts tell me "That one". Everyone loves an HB9 or hB10 but sometime I've seen a woman a decade or two past my age and I find myself wondering.

Sometime I wonder if this is a hiccup in my attraction meter or if she is just my type. Do you guys notice this?
For me, if she has a nice ass, she's beautiful and i'm attracted to her. I'd rather her have a nice ass and butter face than a beautiful face and little boy like body. But that's just me. Fat, skinny, blond brunette, black, white, ..whatever....just a nice ass and it's all good.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I see a girl who I consider attractive, but probably would not be considered attractive to most guys.
But she has a certain something that appeals to me.
I always thought finding a girl like this would be like hitting the jackpot. Sort of like finding gold that thieves could not see and would not get corrupted.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I see a girl who I consider attractive, but probably would not be considered attractive to most guys.
But she has a certain something that appeals to me.
I always thought finding a girl like this would be like hitting the jackpot. Sort of like finding gold that thieves could not see and would not get corrupted.
In investing I think they call that a niche market. Usually when I find a girl like that try and found out her roots. Maybe I will find more.