"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Have a gf but going on a date

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I've tried to call her today to break up - no answer, I messaged her "Sophie?" but no response yet.

The truth is keeping girls "just in case" is a weak mentality

It's selfish, self-serving behaviour like that, why the majority of men here hate women, don't become the beast you loathe.

I'm not willing to be part of that, do what's best for you and also be conscious of others you interact with, don't step on the next man/women to make yourself feel better - or you are just as bad as them.

We all aspire to be better people here, let's start living what we preach.

I will make a thread on this break up as soon as I get more information on it.

As always I appreciate everyone's input as we learn and grow together - but ultimately try to become better people and effect everyone we meet, positively.
If it benefits you to keep a chick around, keep her around. If it doesnt, drop her
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If it benefits you to keep a chick around, keep her around. If it doesnt, drop her
It did have some benefits for me, but absolutely 0 for her. That's not fair or dealing with things like a man, so she had to go.

You can't live your life being selfish and self-serving, this is not a game. I'm trying to be happy not lonely and bitter on a forum into my last 30s, 40s or 50s (not directed at you GG - just general attitudes on here).
 
Top