Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a gf but going on a date

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I have cold feet, I have a GF I've been wanting to leave but corona came and ruined all plans I had and the coward in me wants to hold on to this relationship I'm not feeling.
Generally men are very hesitant to break up with a woman because they like the companionship and company, unless the woman’s actions are over the top crazy. Men enjoy the connection and comfort zone of their woman, but they often want to try sex with a different younger sexier woman.

Woman don’t care so much about companionship and company, they care about use.
If a man is no longer useful for a woman, she will start to look around for a man who is. For woman, it’s all about what you can do for her today and today only.

Men must understand that women are not loyal.
If there a better deal down the road, a woman will always go for it. Society applauds women who trade up, yet shames men who trade for anything.

A man’s only goal is to sleep with a woman.
Everything else is a woman’s job.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is a good lesson on scarcity and abundance. What does it tell you when a guy is keeping a girl "just in case"?

A man that truly demands respect does so by his actions, not his words. This man understands that you get what you give. What should he expect when he "monkey branches" and keeps someone exclusive (keyword) just in case? The same exact thing. This is fine if that's what you're going for and not looking to be respected. Idc what a women has done to you in the past, you let your current woman/women know the rules and you kick them to the curb if they disobey you. You don't go out and act resentful to all of them for no reason or when you feel like it if you're bored and expect and goody goody exclusive girly to be wiping your a$$ every time you're desperate for another notch count and come back to satisfy a poor ego for a day or two. THAT is what an alpha male is all about.

I'm disappointed in you not only because you don't go further into depth, but also because you're so quick to attack me which shows that you aren't able to maintain your composure with a simple comment that simplified what you wrote. I expect more from a 43 year old "alpha male" (apparently I thought wrong about you for a while but thanks for exposing yourself). Ciao :*
Please show me where I said to act resentful. And please show me where i said to hang on to a chick "just in case". Oh yeah.....I didnt.

My words were to monkey branch if DONE with a chick.

Not a good look to be sticking words in someone's mouth or twisting their posts around.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End it before the date, this is an unnecessary liability you are taking on, you are not even living together. Or end the date.

If your relationship was SOLID and you had a cheating agenda, OK do ur thing pimp, but when the relationship is out the door, usually both parties feel that exit energy somewhat... As many others have said, you are leaving a chink in your character armor exposed, might be fine or you might blow up, play it safe.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please show me where I said to act resentful
You didn't say act resentful. That was MY description for what you wrote in your first post, mkay? (Although you did say to blame the exclusive gf if she found out about anything).

And please show me where i said to hang on to a chick "just in case". Oh yeah.....I didnt.
Yes you did.

My words were to monkey branch if DONE with a chick.
I don't disagree, but you said to hold on to an exclusive woman that you're not attracted to anymore while doing so. I'm still waiting to understand from you what that'll do and how that is an act of abundance instead of extreme scarcity and desperation.

Not a good look to be sticking words in someone's mouth or twisting their posts around.
I'll keep that in mind when recommending other people to gaslight.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP updates?

I would never ditch a girl I'm fvcking on the off chance another girl might be down to fvck. I don't like Ifs, I don't like Buts (I do like Butts) and I sure as shìt don't like no Maybes.

If Latina is a dead cert, that's different. No guarantees.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok little update - went on the date last Thursday, went well, really good vibes with the latina chick, she does live 2 hours away so it's never long term.

Friday came, I worked like a dog and crashed out at 6pm, earlier in the day I did ask my gf to come over. I wake up at 1am to many missed calls, realised I'd f*cked up and went back to sleep.

In the morning (Saturday) I find cookies wrapped in foil on my floor put through the letterbox - I thought it might be a bomb at first (I mean what would you think to see a foil package on your floor...) anyway I open it text GF if it was her... she texts "no" then calls me. She rants at me that I let her down and I was up all night drinking or getting high (both not true) her attitude was awful so I wrapped up the call bluntly at left it at that. We did have plans to attend her friends birthday bbq Saturday afternoon but neither of us made contact. She text me asking for £50 for some grocery shopping she ordered for me a few days prior and asked if there was a reason I hadn't sent it... I said no, transferred her the money and we haven't spoken since.

Now it's Tuesday and we haven't spoken since that exchange on Saturday. It's my experience when people get petty and talk money, a breakup is coming, it's like you want to settle up the debts before you move on.

I am planning to call her today, maybe ask why she hasn't called me in 3-4 days and say I think we need a break and/or to go separate ways.

I will miss the companionship and she is a good woman but the spark isn't there, I can get someone hotter I'm naturally more attracted to. I want to spend the next 6-12 months focussing fully on my self and my business and picking up girls when I want (I can find a few **** buddies easy to scratch an itch). She bought me some crystal whiskey glasses with my business name and date inscribed, it's things like that I will miss.

I don't know how to craft the conversation with her but I have a feeling she knows we are done anyway.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you and her aren't smashing anymore or at least regularly then the whole thing is as good as dead.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we smash 1-2 times a week - i stopped enjoying/lusting after it 6+ months ago

recently she has come over wanting sex and i rather relax and go to sleep... i faked a headache 2 weeks ago LOL

I never thought I'd see the day... but honestly work/life stress and not being truly into someone is a vibe killer for me (im getting old)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your interaction with the new Brazilian babe will suffer due to burning your boats. Keeping the steady chick is wise. By dumping her for no reason is you clearing the way. Which is detrimental to your upcoming interaction. You will care too much about the new novel dark tanned Brazilian.
Just me but I think you should listen to @Glassguy

you are not understanding how this subculture called women works. If that new woman is in Britain for two years, her goal is to hammer down all the guys she can. In other words, have fun. You burned your boats, pursued her, you are dead meat. You are still thinking that there is still hope that Ms Wonderful will appear in your life and both of you can prance off to bliss. If you want respect from the new wench, don’t burn your present girl. She wants men who are like that. She will burn none of her present men for you. In fact, do you actually think she doesn’t have men where she already lives and that you are a fun excursion? Women fun travel for one thing...opportunities for new guys.
It's not really about this new girl at all, I've wanted a break for 6 months now. I'm not very interested in pursuing women, that has dropped from a from 80% to 40% - if you were here last year and the year before I was slaying girls left and right and have already burned out from it.

I ultimately want to be alone until 2021 with hookups in between

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you are good to go then. All is well. Maybe I didn’t understand the post well enough. Maybe just a conversation starter then.
I didn't really set the scene well, and I'm still yet to pull the plug on this relationship, fml

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No need to dump current girlfriend.

Go date the Latina or any chick that you fancy whilst in a relationship.

Always hv this mentality when it comes to women, "may the best women wins".

If u r caught, shrug ur shoulders and just say "may the best women win".

U r the Prize that women chases after right?

The Prize will always have a large pool of competitors, aiming to win it correct?

You aren't married, am I right ?

Get ur mindset right dude.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to dump current girlfriend.

Go date the Latina or any chick that you fancy whilst in a relationship.

Always hv this mentality when it comes to women, "may the best women wins".

If u r caught, shrug ur shoulders and just say "may the best women win".

U r the Prize that women chases after right?

The Prize will always have a large pool of competitors, aiming to win it correct?

You aren't married, am I right ?

Get ur mindset right dude.
No I am a single man living alone and have a gf.

Are you guys all warped here?

I don't want to spin plates or see multiple women... I want to focus on my business and have a stress free life.

Why are you all saying to stay with a woman I'm not happy with? She is 31 and I am just wasting her time.

I think some of you are detached from reality at times.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No I am a single man living alone and have a gf.

Are you guys all warped here?

I don't want to spin plates or see multiple women... I want to focus on my business and have a stress free life.

Why are you all saying to stay with a woman I'm not happy with? She is 31 and I am just wasting her time.

I think some of you are detached from reality at times.
I meant that you as a man should think of urself 1st and foremost when it comes to women.

If u r not happy, dismiss her.

If u wanna date other women, other then ur current or even future girlfriend, do so since u r not married.

Even if u hv a girlfriend right now, no need to dismiss her IF THE REASON is that you want to date other women.

This is not spinning, this is merely getting the best of the best.

What is even wrong with doing this?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant that you as a man should think of urself 1st and foremost when it comes to women.

If u r not happy, dismiss her.

If u wanna date other women, other then ur current or even future girlfriend, do so since u r not married.

Even if u hv a girlfriend right now, no need to dismiss her IF THE REASON is that you want to date other women.

This is not spinning, this is merely getting the best of the best.

What is even wrong with doing this?
Oh I understand sorry, i get you.

Maybe I'm being too hasty dismissing her... I can just focus on myself and still have her around?

But does this mean I have to go all out for her birthday next tuesday? She did mention going away and staying in a hotel (not international, within the UK) but again... no contact since saturday morning... 4 days now

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she going off to her fuk fest. Lol
She meant the two of us lol... shes the first gf I don't think would cheat, so whipped, but also the first that I wouldn't give a fck if she did, when she goes out with her girls I give 0 ****s

I simply don't care and never have with this one

my ex however, had me stalking and acting a fool, maybe I'm just stronger now

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leave your girlfriend man. There is literally no benefit for you in staying with her. Headaches and probably even some expenses only. If you want to be the single and stress-free man that you claim to be, leaving her is the best variable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I understand sorry, i get you.

Maybe I'm being too hasty dismissing her... I can just focus on myself and still have her around?

But does this mean I have to go all out for her birthday next tuesday? She did mention going away and staying in a hotel (not international, within the UK) but again... no contact since saturday morning... 4 days now
Women to me doesn't provide much of an intellectual challenge, if you really think abt it, they're the exact opposite.

You say it's green, they'll think in multiple hues of green, that's just their nature.

What's most important is that, does she amuse you?

It could be anything at all, from the way her hips moves, from how her eyes brightens up when she talks abt her shopping expedition, from her facial expression when she gossips abt her girlfriends, etc.

These are the things I look for in a woman, sometimes I can predict how or what they're gonna say/do and that amuses me.

Sometimes they'll really catch me off guard and that amusement factor is epic.

That's how I basically relate to women, they're there to amuse me.

That's all.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is a good lesson on scarcity and abundance. What does it tell you when a guy is keeping a girl "just in case"?

A man that truly demands respect does so by his actions, not his words. This man understands that you get what you give. What should he expect when he "monkey branches" and keeps someone exclusive (keyword) just in case? The same exact thing. This is fine if that's what you're going for and not looking to be respected. Idc what a women has done to you in the past, you let your current woman/women know the rules and you kick them to the curb if they disobey you. You don't go out and act resentful to all of them for no reason or when you feel like it if you're bored and expect and goody goody exclusive girly to be wiping your a$$ every time you're desperate for another notch count and come back to satisfy a poor ego for a day or two. THAT is what an alpha male is all about.

I'm disappointed in you not only because you don't go further into depth, but also because you're so quick to attack me which shows that you aren't able to maintain your composure with a simple comment that simplified what you wrote. I expect more from a 43 year old "alpha male" (apparently I thought wrong about you for a while but thanks for exposing yourself). Ciao :*
I didnt mean to be pissy. Didnt mean to come across as an a$$hole.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt mean to be pissy. Didnt mean to come across as an a$$hole.
I've tried to call her today to break up - no answer, I messaged her "Sophie?" but no response yet.

The truth is keeping girls "just in case" is a weak mentality

It's selfish, self-serving behaviour like that, why the majority of men here hate women, don't become the beast you loathe.

I'm not willing to be part of that, do what's best for you and also be conscious of others you interact with, don't step on the next man/women to make yourself feel better - or you are just as bad as them.

We all aspire to be better people here, let's start living what we preach.

I will make a thread on this break up as soon as I get more information on it.

As always I appreciate everyone's input as we learn and grow together - but ultimately try to become better people and effect everyone we meet, positively.