Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have a gf but going on a date

Glassguy

Reaction score
I've tried to call her today to break up - no answer, I messaged her "Sophie?" but no response yet.

The truth is keeping girls "just in case" is a weak mentality

It's selfish, self-serving behaviour like that, why the majority of men here hate women, don't become the beast you loathe.

I'm not willing to be part of that, do what's best for you and also be conscious of others you interact with, don't step on the next man/women to make yourself feel better - or you are just as bad as them.

We all aspire to be better people here, let's start living what we preach.

I will make a thread on this break up as soon as I get more information on it.

As always I appreciate everyone's input as we learn and grow together - but ultimately try to become better people and effect everyone we meet, positively.
If it benefits you to keep a chick around, keep her around. If it doesnt, drop her

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it benefits you to keep a chick around, keep her around. If it doesnt, drop her
It did have some benefits for me, but absolutely 0 for her. That's not fair or dealing with things like a man, so she had to go.

You can't live your life being selfish and self-serving, this is not a game. I'm trying to be happy not lonely and bitter on a forum into my last 30s, 40s or 50s (not directed at you GG - just general attitudes on here).