"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Has anyone here ever gotten back with an ex who cheated on them

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.

Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I made this mistake a couple times in my 20s and can confidently say:

If it was a committed relationship and she made the choice to cheat, NEVER get back as it will happen again--guaranteed. Plus, you'll always wonder who she's with, etc. It's also a huge hit to your self esteem; that your gf or wife willingly chose to f*ck another man over you.

If you do get back, mind as well get a tattoo also - "Doormat" for your forehead.

Good luck my friend.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Not only women who cheated, but also women who disrespected you (verbally or physically) => 100% HELL NO.

Like @HankMoody said, we are always subconsciously "training" people how to treat us.

If you take back somebody that did the aforementioned things to you, you're only "training" them (subconsciously) that their actions are in fact welcome, which is why they will DEFINITELY do it again, sooner or later.

But, if you kick them out of your life for good, that'll "train" them to know that their actions were unforgivable and that they were punished by crossing the fvcking line. And it's only good for themselves in terms of personal growth.
 
Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.

Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And
The interesting thing about trust and respect is that it takes a lot of time to build both but takes a second to be destroyed. And once destroyed, it is unrepairable.

The only respect you have left with is self-respect but you need to exercise it by removing yourself from that person. Forever.


Modern Man Advice
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.

Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And

No second chances. If they blew their one and only chance, then they are history.

Giving a cheater a second chance is not only rewarding bad behaviour, it is loading the gun for a killer to shoot you, after they already tried to shoot you and missed.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
It took me a good 8 months of being in the fetal position on my bed, and eating ice cream and Skittles for dinner every night, to get over that.

That's what led me to this site. I had to become a better man after that.

I don't care what any red pill guy ever says....when a woman you care about fvcks you over, it hurts. Bad.
Good post, my friend. Thanks for sharing. If it's any consequence, Marshawn Lynch loves Skittles too.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I am proud to say I've never tried to rekindle an ex. Some of them hurt by god, but I never wanted them back. (for very long)

In ending my marriage, I walked away before she could. But I knew she would have. I think her resentment is/was that I beat her to the punch.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I am proud to say I've never tried to rekindle an ex. Some of them hurt by god, but I never wanted them back. (for very long)

In ending my marriage, I walked away before she could. But I knew she would have. I think her resentment is/was that I beat her to the punch.
If you don't mind, could you please elaborate the reason you walked away from you marriage? She cheated? Punched you in the face? Sh!t on your food?
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
It's sort of a "don't poop where you eat". A "don't eat with someone who poops on your food".

You want to be happy? You will be. With someone else.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
yes I would take her back but it would come with a price. I’d leave her emotionally crippled for life after I ran through all her friends
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.

Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And
There was an ex that I banged a few more times after I kicked her out. I never let her come back to live with me though because I no longer trusted her.
 
Top