Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone here ever gotten back with an ex who cheated on them

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.

Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made this mistake a couple times in my 20s and can confidently say:

If it was a committed relationship and she made the choice to cheat, NEVER get back as it will happen again--guaranteed. Plus, you'll always wonder who she's with, etc. It's also a huge hit to your self esteem; that your gf or wife willingly chose to f*ck another man over you.

If you do get back, mind as well get a tattoo also - "Doormat" for your forehead.

Good luck my friend.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only women who cheated, but also women who disrespected you (verbally or physically) => 100% HELL NO.

Like @HankMoody said, we are always subconsciously "training" people how to treat us.

If you take back somebody that did the aforementioned things to you, you're only "training" them (subconsciously) that their actions are in fact welcome, which is why they will DEFINITELY do it again, sooner or later.

But, if you kick them out of your life for good, that'll "train" them to know that their actions were unforgivable and that they were punished by crossing the fvcking line. And it's only good for themselves in terms of personal growth.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.

Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And
The interesting thing about trust and respect is that it takes a lot of time to build both but takes a second to be destroyed. And once destroyed, it is unrepairable.

The only respect you have left with is self-respect but you need to exercise it by removing yourself from that person. Forever.

Modern Man Advice

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No second chances. If they blew their one and only chance, then they are history.

Giving a cheater a second chance is not only rewarding bad behaviour, it is loading the gun for a killer to shoot you, after they already tried to shoot you and missed.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me a good 8 months of being in the fetal position on my bed, and eating ice cream and Skittles for dinner every night, to get over that.

That's what led me to this site. I had to become a better man after that.

I don't care what any red pill guy ever says....when a woman you care about fvcks you over, it hurts. Bad.
Good post, my friend. Thanks for sharing. If it's any consequence, Marshawn Lynch loves Skittles too.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am proud to say I've never tried to rekindle an ex. Some of them hurt by god, but I never wanted them back. (for very long)

In ending my marriage, I walked away before she could. But I knew she would have. I think her resentment is/was that I beat her to the punch.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am proud to say I've never tried to rekindle an ex. Some of them hurt by god, but I never wanted them back. (for very long)

In ending my marriage, I walked away before she could. But I knew she would have. I think her resentment is/was that I beat her to the punch.
If you don't mind, could you please elaborate the reason you walked away from you marriage? She cheated? Punched you in the face? Sh!t on your food?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sort of a "don't poop where you eat". A "don't eat with someone who poops on your food".

You want to be happy? You will be. With someone else.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes I would take her back but it would come with a price. I’d leave her emotionally crippled for life after I ran through all her friends

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the one who cheated on you, forever wish they hadn’t.

You deserve better. You know it. Stay clear on that and that it is their loss, not yours.

Be determined and do whatever is needed, to move forward and live an even better life, without them.

Let them watch you grow, succeed and be even happier and more fulfilled in your life, than you were before. They will be watching.

You will be so satisfied in your new life that you simply become indifferent to them. They will always be left with their regret.

The best is ahead of you. Make it yours.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There was an ex that I banged a few more times after I kicked her out. I never let her come back to live with me though because I no longer trusted her.