Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
The interesting thing about trust and respect is that it takes a lot of time to build both but takes a second to be destroyed. And once destroyed, it is unrepairable.I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.
Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And
I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.
Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Good post, my friend. Thanks for sharing. If it's any consequence, Marshawn Lynch loves Skittles too.It took me a good 8 months of being in the fetal position on my bed, and eating ice cream and Skittles for dinner every night, to get over that.
That's what led me to this site. I had to become a better man after that.
I don't care what any red pill guy ever says....when a woman you care about fvcks you over, it hurts. Bad.
If you don't mind, could you please elaborate the reason you walked away from you marriage? She cheated? Punched you in the face? Sh!t on your food?I am proud to say I've never tried to rekindle an ex. Some of them hurt by god, but I never wanted them back. (for very long)
In ending my marriage, I walked away before she could. But I knew she would have. I think her resentment is/was that I beat her to the punch.
I have my reasons and I 'm not going to share them hereIf you don't mind, could you please elaborate the reason you walked away from you marriage? She cheated? Punched you in the face? Sh!t on your food?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
There was an ex that I banged a few more times after I kicked her out. I never let her come back to live with me though because I no longer trusted her.I’ve been through it before - did not get back together and did not pick her up as a plate /fwb.
Has anyone here been cheated on and actually gotten back with the girl who cheated on you? If so, why? And