Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair transplant tomorrow

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No apologies needed sir. I had 3,they all were fine,but I was quite bald! Only so many grafts will take in one session,so I just had it thickened up a bit more thats all.Over 6 years. But very happy
Holy cow! 3 needed to get some good hair going? Man, you were REALLY bald. LOL
Good for your persistence! :up:

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy cow! 3 needed to get some good hair going? Man, you were REALLY bald. LOL
Good for your persistence! :up:
Ha ha! Is it something you have had done,or are looking at ?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No apologies needed sir. I had 3,they all were fine,but I was quite bald! Only so many grafts will take in one session,so I just had it thickened up a bit more thats all.Over 6 years. But very happy
At this point (its really looks good), ill have another HT too if my hair ever recedes again. Beside its nature of transplanted hair taken from your back it will last for life. Its crazy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha! Is it something you have had done,or are looking at ?
I'm looking to do it possibly in 1-2 years. I have hair now and it's not receding but just less hair on top and not as full. It's been like that for the past 10-12 years and hasn't gotten worse yet, hence my delayed stance to pull the trigger.

Has anyone here gotten a hair transplant in Turkey? I hear good things and it's a fraction of the price as the USA.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking to do it possibly in 1-2 years. I have hair now and it's not receding but just less hair on top and not as full. It's been like that for the past 10-12 years and hasn't gotten worse yet, hence my delayed stance to pull the trigger.

Has anyone here gotten a hair transplant in Turkey? I hear good things and it's a fraction of the price as the USA.
Ah ok,just remember the longer you leave it the less your options are and the more it will cost...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah ok,just remember the longer you leave it the less your options are and the more it will cost...
Thanks. I kind of knew that deep inside but something is preventing me from acting right away.

I have thinning hair on the top but girls I've gone out with told me they don't notice it or hardly notice it. So it hasn't really bothered me that much this whole time.

Question is if I go now for hair transplant, will they need to shave off my hair? Or will they just transplant new follicles around the hair I still do have?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I kind of knew that deep inside but something is preventing me from acting right away.

I have thinning hair on the top but girls I've gone out with told me they don't notice it or hardly notice it. So it hasn't really bothered me that much this whole time.

Question is if I go now for hair transplant, will they need to shave off my hair? Or will they just transplant new follicles around the hair I still do have?
It depends.They can do your hair without shaving it (unshaved FUE) but its a lot more expensive,and also,its harder for the surgeon to do,hence why its costs more.Typically,they will shave all your head to make it easier to work with (in my view ul get a better result this way also.) That wasnt an issue for me as I had short hair anyways,its no biggie,it grows back! They transplant around the follicles you have yes.If your issue is you want your hairline back that will be discussed and they will literally draw a pen line on your forehead and you can work with placement of this between you,however,a decent and reputable surgeon wont go to low,ie,give you your teenage hairline back if you are 50 for example,it should be better yes,but age appropiate.Think of the ageing Hollywood stars of yesterday,who wore wigs,they looked obvious because the hairline was to flat and straight and low! I know there are exceptions but most blokes get a bit of a widows peak,the so called "Mcdonalds" hairline (M) Dont base your choice on getting down to a cheap price,remember,you will be walking about with this on your head for the rest of your natural.......Im not saying more expensive is necessarily better,but,just think about it...you get what you pay for

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys its roughly 14 weeks now.. Going for 4 month in 3 week, just thought to post and update,.. Cheers..

norwood 0? Maybe.
Compared to the before pictures, this is pretty outstanding. Good stuff brother.

Keep those updates coming.

Modern Man Advice

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compared to the before pictures, this is pretty outstanding. Good stuff brother.

Keep those updates coming.

Modern Man Advice
Thanks modern man, yeah its seems to be good but i think its need to be a little bit longer to achieve the looks that i want..

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that is excellent for 14 weeks. Do all of the transplant seems to be holding or have you noticed any hair falling out when taking a shower?
Thank you.. The shedding start at month 1 which i lost 50% and the shedding hair starting to grow again about after month 2.. Only thinner than it was. So far there is no hairfall except growth. Looking for a thicker hair forward.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good focal core. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost? Apologies if this was already discussed in the thread.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another update.. 5 month in going for 6 month.. Bad hair cut as hair saloon closed due to mco.. diy cut.
Its never stop getting better yet. Cheers.

IMG_08082021_100249_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpgIMG_08082021_100343_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpgIMG_08082021_100453_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg