"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Had sex but missed gym

Mase

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
22
18 year old male, been spinning plates here and there as you do. Had sex with one of them this evening but missed a leg day to accommodate for her. W or L ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mase

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
22
L

Woman shouldnt be your priority, especially not plates and if you had abundance you would prioritise self improvement. The Sex would also be much better if you denied and said something like not today, planned to workout. You chose the path of a Beta Male, its more then less about the mindset

Btw if your plate knew that you skipped gym for her she wouldnt even sleep with you, because she would deem you as a thirsty beta male, so you simply tricked her
Self improvement is prioritised I currently squat 200 kg.

Today was my day off from work and had a free house so decided to meet a plate for the first time which ended up in us having amazing intercouse several times. Although she knew I was skipping the gym for her

hmmmm weird
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mase

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
22
Sounds like a troll post. Anyways, if thats so than it shouldnt take long until she lost every amount of respect and attraction for you
The way she was looking into my eyes tell a different story brother
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
If she was fat you probably trained legs.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
I'd say W. You may have missed gym but you got some exercise in.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
IMG_2923.jpeg
And you shouldn’t either.
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Given you did some hip thrusts, you worked your glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and adductors. I’d say you’re good.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
18 year old male, been spinning plates here and there as you do. Had sex with one of them this evening but missed a leg day to accommodate for her. W or L ?
Your 18. You'll be fine. Plenty of years to make up for it
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
If a woman is going to put out, you go to her. W.
 

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
335
Reaction score
313
Age
34
how many of ya'll would really choose leg day over sex with new chick lol lets be real... my question is why couldnt you do both
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
Self improvement is prioritised I currently squat 200 kg.

Today was my day off from work and had a free house so decided to meet a plate for the first time which ended up in us having amazing intercouse several times. Although she knew I was skipping the gym for her

hmmmm weird
You keep skipping leg days to spend time with her she will probably be asking for a ring soon. That's real commitment.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
W. The whole point of going to the gym is to increase your chances of getting laid.
 

Mase

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
22
how many of ya'll would really choose leg day over sex with new chick lol lets be real... my question is why couldnt you do both
Because I wouldn’t be able to have a good intense session staring at her ass ahaha
 
Top