Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had sex but missed gym

Mase

Don Juan
Reaction score
18 year old male, been spinning plates here and there as you do. Had sex with one of them this evening but missed a leg day to accommodate for her. W or L ?

Mase

Don Juan
Reaction score
L

Woman shouldnt be your priority, especially not plates and if you had abundance you would prioritise self improvement. The Sex would also be much better if you denied and said something like not today, planned to workout. You chose the path of a Beta Male, its more then less about the mindset

Btw if your plate knew that you skipped gym for her she wouldnt even sleep with you, because she would deem you as a thirsty beta male, so you simply tricked her
Self improvement is prioritised I currently squat 200 kg.

Today was my day off from work and had a free house so decided to meet a plate for the first time which ended up in us having amazing intercouse several times. Although she knew I was skipping the gym for her

hmmmm weird

Mase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a troll post. Anyways, if thats so than it shouldnt take long until she lost every amount of respect and attraction for you
The way she was looking into my eyes tell a different story brother

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was fat you probably trained legs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say W. You may have missed gym but you got some exercise in.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do two workouts tomorrow. Win-Win. Problem solved.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
IMG_2923.jpeg
And you shouldn’t either.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given you did some hip thrusts, you worked your glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and adductors. I’d say you’re good.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
18 year old male, been spinning plates here and there as you do. Had sex with one of them this evening but missed a leg day to accommodate for her. W or L ?
Your 18. You'll be fine. Plenty of years to make up for it

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is going to put out, you go to her. W.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of ya'll would really choose leg day over sex with new chick lol lets be real... my question is why couldnt you do both

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self improvement is prioritised I currently squat 200 kg.

Today was my day off from work and had a free house so decided to meet a plate for the first time which ended up in us having amazing intercouse several times. Although she knew I was skipping the gym for her

hmmmm weird
You keep skipping leg days to spend time with her she will probably be asking for a ring soon. That's real commitment.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
W. The whole point of going to the gym is to increase your chances of getting laid.

Mase

Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of ya'll would really choose leg day over sex with new chick lol lets be real... my question is why couldnt you do both
Because I wouldn’t be able to have a good intense session staring at her ass ahaha