Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Self improvement is prioritised I currently squat 200 kg.L
Woman shouldnt be your priority, especially not plates and if you had abundance you would prioritise self improvement. The Sex would also be much better if you denied and said something like not today, planned to workout. You chose the path of a Beta Male, its more then less about the mindset
Btw if your plate knew that you skipped gym for her she wouldnt even sleep with you, because she would deem you as a thirsty beta male, so you simply tricked her
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Tbf brother facts, but I did all the **** I had to do except train legs. However, I squat 200 kg atm and train calves everyday so missing legs once in a lifetime isn’t that much of a big deal if I get to have incredible intecrousre in exchange.
The way she was looking into my eyes tell a different story brotherSounds like a troll post. Anyways, if thats so than it shouldnt take long until she lost every amount of respect and attraction for you
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Your 18. You'll be fine. Plenty of years to make up for it18 year old male, been spinning plates here and there as you do. Had sex with one of them this evening but missed a leg day to accommodate for her. W or L ?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You keep skipping leg days to spend time with her she will probably be asking for a ring soon. That's real commitment.Self improvement is prioritised I currently squat 200 kg.
Today was my day off from work and had a free house so decided to meet a plate for the first time which ended up in us having amazing intercouse several times. Although she knew I was skipping the gym for her
hmmmm weird
Because I wouldn’t be able to have a good intense session staring at her ass ahahahow many of ya'll would really choose leg day over sex with new chick lol lets be real... my question is why couldnt you do both
legs? what's that?but missed a leg day