Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GYM - Women perceive the body THE SAME WAY WE DO + It's 100% LEGIT

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel".

2161312_1592656341022.png

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYM, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

It's a fairytale myth.
Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

2161396_They_dont_want_you_to_succeed_2.jpeg

For anyone that still does not believe after all that, here is results from a tinder experiment with a guy who has a below average face but a fit muscular body
2804488_1647967220819.png

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something to be said about having a fit body, but like everything else that is talked about, it's not the only trait that matters.

Pook talked about this, and I've experienced the difference from weighing 135 pounds to weighting 175 pounds in the way people treated me.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to look strong, period. People give respect to a strong man based on first glance.
If you're a skinny, introverted white dude....

I'd recommend taking a trip to Japan or South Korea or something....the girls would flock all over you. In their soap operas..the main male protagonist is always some skinny, introverted dude.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One point I’d want to add is that you don’t need to look like an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder to reap the benefits of this.

A “beach body” is all you need. That way, you don’t have to be as strict as these IFBB Pros and you can have some semblance of a normal life while you’re getting in shape.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't even matter if it gets you female interest or not (and it does). The fact is that all people should be in shape if they want to lead healthy and pain-free lives.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
And here I thought this forum was purely about fitness.

Yet you meatheads still found a way to shoe-horn women into it.
Good job.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything matters. And being fit is great. Exercise is fun. Though face > everything else.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
+1 fitness