Edison Chen
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2021
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 7
Guys could you give me some tips on text games?Or at least something that I shouldn’t do.Thank you so much!!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
"I'll pick you up wednesday night at 8pm sharp. Wear that cute red c0cktale dress i like."Guys could you give me some tips on text games?Or at least something that I shouldn’t do.Thank you so much!!
Sure why not. Let us know what she saysDo I have to misspell c0cktail also, or is that not important?
Jk
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
There's no such thing as "text game" brother. The phone is to set up dates only, not for chit-chat.
So next time you text a chick, make sure it's an invitation text. You seduce (and fvck) women in real dates, not thru texts.
It doesn't matter if she is the pastors daughter, of she is interested she wouldn't make you jump through hoops.Yeah man,but Some girl can’t go out with me recently,so I need to keep communicating with them,and some conservative girl want to get to know about you before they hang out with you.I am in China,the social circumstance is more conservative than EU or US.But thanks for you help whatever.
The problem with guys like you, is that somehow, miraculously, you always have something to counter-offer a given advice, despite you have been totally clueless to the point you have to come online to ask for help from strangers.Yeah man,but Some girl can’t go out with me recently,so I need to keep communicating with them,and some conservative girl want to get to know about you before they hang out with you.I am in China,the social circumstance is more conservative than EU or US.But thanks for you help whatever.
The problem with guys like you, is that somehow, miraculously, you always have something to counter-offer a given advice, despite you have been totally clueless to the point you have to come online to ask for help from strangers.
For example, when I said there's no such thing as "text game", it doesn't mean I just said it outloud for fun, but because it's an objective truth that I, and many others here, learned the hard way. But did you pause a second to consider the possibility? No, you automatically gave me a "BUT" (as if I was the one asking for your advice) and said you "need to keep communicating (with girls who refuse to go out with you)"?
And you even categorized girls into "conservative" ones (and not)?
What if I told you you have been 100% wrong in your mindset, and that you have been asking wrong questions all the time?
What if I told you all girls are fundamentally THE SAME, and there are only girls who like you and who don't, with nothing in between?
Anyway, I have memorized your username to never waste time replying to you again. Because you simply refuse to LEARN & LISTEN.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Then right here she is out. You next her and move on to other women.The problem is....I gave her an invention but she rejected,"
Thanks man!I got it!As is said on here, as a rule, the less texting you do the better. Yeah some chicks will say "id like to get to know you more"
I would'nt stress or waste to much time thinking "what to text her" because some guys spend 70 hours over the course of a couple month thinking about "what to text" a certain girl...where as the girl, could just be texting him for couple month for enterainment, attention, validation.
You are the prince, the prize. Remember that mentality. It's very important.
Lot's of funny things happen to us. I ŕemember and write these things down. I can use them in text or on dates. The hungàrian woman i was sleeping with for a few month in 2014 was always laughing and looking at me with puppy dog eyes when i was telling her these stories.
I have a document somewhere on text game. I will post it on this thread when i find it.
Ok. Sorry, i did'nt have much wrote down on text game. I have more dating notes, than text gameThanks man!I got it!
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.There's no such thing as "text game" brother. The phone is to set up dates only, not for chit-chat.
So next time you text a chick, make sure it's an invitation text. You seduce (and fvck) women in real dates, not thru texts.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Don't underestimate me bro, this mindset was from 21 and a half years ago, not 20.Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Yeah thank you man.Hi edison,
Alot of these guys are using DATA from their past experiences on how women behave if they are interested in having sex with your or not. If SHE IS MAKING IT HARD, it means she isn't INTO YOU vs the jacked dude down the street. If she was into you you will get a counter offer of some sort.
Have you ever had a woman make a date with you very easy? Do you have that data in your head?
This forum is all about comparing data, a collective hive mind.
Its all about asking the girl "HEY DO U WANT TO EF ME BASED ON MY LOOKS, YES OR NO"
IF YES, proceed to the date
IF NO. Good bye
THERE IS NO INBETWEEN. When you flip a coin its either yes or no, 50/50
but you know, its upto to the individual still whether they still want to pursue even though the girl makes it really hard for you.Yeah thank you man.
- There are a lot of girls who would like to go out with me, but none of them are the ones I really like. Although there is no soul mate in the world, that girl is really beautiful. I also find it strange that all some of the friends on this forum do is ask girls if they would like to go out with them. If they refuse, they look for someone else instead of trying to open the girl. But I don't think it makes sense to do that. It's not learning or practicing how to build attraction at all. It's just a lottery. This can't be called a game.
I do what works for me. Based on the lack of results many people seem to have with trying to follow minimum texting they might want to try something different. It's actually OK to act like a person and have random convos with people.This is Corey Wayne nonsense.
Like AMS says, "If you wanna get in a relationship, take yo @ss over to Corey Wayne. If you wanna fvck these b!tches to sleep, you're in the right place."
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.