Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guya give me some tips on textgames plz!!!

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thank you man.
  • There are a lot of girls who would like to go out with me, but none of them are the ones I really like. Although there is no soul mate in the world, that girl is really beautiful. I also find it strange that all some of the friends on this forum do is ask girls if they would like to go out with them. If they refuse, they look for someone else instead of trying to open the girl. But I don't think it makes sense to do that. It's not learning or practicing how to build attraction at all. It's just a lottery. This can't be called a game.
but you know, its upto to the individual still whether they still want to pursue even though the girl makes it really hard for you.

We heard from our parents "Oh i chased after your mother and finally she said yes". This probably happened bacause back in the 60s, 70s, they didnt have tinder/internet where women had soo many simps. Just my theory.

But Edison, I am sure you are aware of the female behavior by now by reading all this and your experiences combined. The goal is to not feel hurt at the end of all this since you are aware already. Good luck with that girl.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
my definition of GAME is making women thing subliminally your d1ck is wanted by other women too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is Corey Wayne nonsense.

Like AMS says, "If you wanna get in a relationship, take yo @ss over to Corey Wayne. If you wanna fvck these b!tches to sleep, you're in the right place."
I do what works for me. Based on the lack of results many people seem to have with trying to follow minimum texting they might want to try something different. It's actually OK to act like a person and have random convos with people.

The problem isn't actually having a text convo, it's the lack of value being supplied in them that is the problem.

jimwho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Agree. I think I'm the resident fogie here and I text with, Wit/charm/banter. Successfully. I had to dust off my rotary phone on the wall because it actually rang. It was the Avon Lady.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Human nature is what it is. It will not “change” in our lifetime.

This is Corey Wayne nonsense.

Like AMS says, "If you wanna get in a relationship, take yo @ss over to Corey Wayne. If you wanna fvck these b!tches to sleep, you're in the right place."
If you listen to AMS, you’ll know that the phone is non-sexual attention. Why give that to women that haven’t yet earned it?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

jimwho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many rules may not be helpful to guys needing advice. Text-phone-email, or any of the other popular tweet stuff
IMO just boils down to your personal style or charm you were born with. Can you practice? Sure. But if you Suk at it definitely keep it to a minimum.
Gal friend, She's a volunteer search & rescue chick that teaches dance twice a week. She (texted) Where are you? I replied who is this? Her, that's not funny. Me, Oh is that you Vanna? Now she wants to come beat me up is the point I'm trying to make. Some of these rules are simply ways to not get out and have fun.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all probability.. this "Being good at texting" increases your chance of being one of her beta male simps. Just probability, not 100% right away.