Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guya give me some tips on textgames plz!!!

Edison Chen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys could you give me some tips on text games?Or at least something that I shouldn’t do.Thank you so much!!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Here is a tip:

Me: I am going out for a drink Thursday night around 8. Why dont you join me
Her: Yes that sounds good (we continue)
or-
Her: maybe, we'll see, etc (I stop texting right then and there)

Get to the point, invite her out and go from there.

I think men put too much emphasis on texting, but less is always more

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys could you give me some tips on text games?Or at least something that I shouldn’t do.Thank you so much!!
"I'll pick you up wednesday night at 8pm sharp. Wear that cute red c0cktale dress i like."

Leave it at that.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as "text game" brother. The phone is to set up dates only, not for chit-chat.

So next time you text a chick, make sure it's an invitation text. You seduce (and fvck) women in real dates, not thru texts.

Edison Chen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man,but Some girl can’t go out with me recently,so I need to keep communicating with them,and some conservative girl want to get to know about you before they hang out with you.I am in China,the social circumstance is more conservative than EU or US.But thanks for you help whatever.
There's no such thing as "text game" brother. The phone is to set up dates only, not for chit-chat.

So next time you text a chick, make sure it's an invitation text. You seduce (and fvck) women in real dates, not thru texts.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man,but Some girl can’t go out with me recently,so I need to keep communicating with them,and some conservative girl want to get to know about you before they hang out with you.I am in China,the social circumstance is more conservative than EU or US.But thanks for you help whatever.
It doesn't matter if she is the pastors daughter, of she is interested she wouldn't make you jump through hoops.

How are you meeting these women?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with guys like you, is that somehow, miraculously, you always have something to counter-offer a given advice, despite you have been totally clueless to the point you have to come online to ask for help from strangers.

For example, when I said there's no such thing as "text game", it doesn't mean I just said it outloud for fun, but because it's an objective truth that I, and many others here, learned the hard way. But did you pause a second to consider the possibility? No, you automatically gave me a "BUT" (as if I was the one asking for your advice) and said you "need to keep communicating (with girls who refuse to go out with you)"?

And you even categorized girls into "conservative" ones (and not)?

What if I told you you have been 100% wrong in your mindset, and that you have been asking wrong questions all the time?

What if I told you all girls are fundamentally THE SAME, and there are only girls who like you and who don't, with nothing in between?

Anyway, I have memorized your username to never waste time replying to you again. Because you simply refuse to LEARN & LISTEN.

Edison Chen

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is....I gave her an invention but she rejected,and she wasn‘t in my social scene..It seem like the only way I can built the attraction is text her.....It is no sense and I can’t learn anything neither if a girl don’t like me and I just walked away.
The problem with guys like you, is that somehow, miraculously, you always have something to counter-offer a given advice, despite you have been totally clueless to the point you have to come online to ask for help from strangers.

For example, when I said there's no such thing as "text game", it doesn't mean I just said it outloud for fun, but because it's an objective truth that I, and many others here, learned the hard way. But did you pause a second to consider the possibility? No, you automatically gave me a "BUT" (as if I was the one asking for your advice) and said you "need to keep communicating (with girls who refuse to go out with you)"?

And you even categorized girls into "conservative" ones (and not)?

What if I told you you have been 100% wrong in your mindset, and that you have been asking wrong questions all the time?

What if I told you all girls are fundamentally THE SAME, and there are only girls who like you and who don't, with nothing in between?

Anyway, I have memorized your username to never waste time replying to you again. Because you simply refuse to LEARN & LISTEN.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As is said on here, as a rule, the less texting you do the better. Yeah some chicks will say "id like to get to know you more"
I would'nt stress or waste to much time thinking "what to text her" because some guys spend 70 hours over the course of a couple month thinking about "what to text" a certain girl...where as the girl, could just be texting him for couple month for enterainment, attention, validation.

You are the prince, the prize. Remember that mentality. It's very important.

Lot's of funny things happen to us. I ŕemember and write these things down. I can use them in text or on dates. The hungàrian woman i was sleeping with for a few month in 2014 was always laughing and looking at me with puppy dog eyes when i was telling her these stories.

I have a document somewhere on text game. I will post it on this thread when i find it.

Edison Chen

Don Juan
Reaction score
As is said on here, as a rule, the less texting you do the better. Yeah some chicks will say "id like to get to know you more"
I would'nt stress or waste to much time thinking "what to text her" because some guys spend 70 hours over the course of a couple month thinking about "what to text" a certain girl...where as the girl, could just be texting him for couple month for enterainment, attention, validation.

You are the prince, the prize. Remember that mentality. It's very important.

Lot's of funny things happen to us. I ŕemember and write these things down. I can use them in text or on dates. The hungàrian woman i was sleeping with for a few month in 2014 was always laughing and looking at me with puppy dog eyes when i was telling her these stories.

I have a document somewhere on text game. I will post it on this thread when i find it.
Thanks man!I got it!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi edison,

Alot of these guys are using DATA from their past experiences on how women behave if they are interested in having sex with your or not. If SHE IS MAKING IT HARD, it means she isn't INTO YOU vs the jacked dude down the street. If she was into you you will get a counter offer of some sort.

Have you ever had a woman make a date with you very easy? Do you have that data in your head?

This forum is all about comparing data, a collective hive mind.

Its all about asking the girl "HEY DO U WANT TO EF ME BASED ON MY LOOKS, YES OR NO"

IF YES, proceed to the date
IF NO. Good bye
THERE IS NO INBETWEEN. When you flip a coin its either yes or no, 50/50

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Don't underestimate me bro, this mindset was from 21 and a half years ago, not 20.

Edison Chen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi edison,

Alot of these guys are using DATA from their past experiences on how women behave if they are interested in having sex with your or not. If SHE IS MAKING IT HARD, it means she isn't INTO YOU vs the jacked dude down the street. If she was into you you will get a counter offer of some sort.

Have you ever had a woman make a date with you very easy? Do you have that data in your head?

This forum is all about comparing data, a collective hive mind.

Its all about asking the girl "HEY DO U WANT TO EF ME BASED ON MY LOOKS, YES OR NO"

IF YES, proceed to the date
IF NO. Good bye
THERE IS NO INBETWEEN. When you flip a coin its either yes or no, 50/50
Yeah thank you man.
  • There are a lot of girls who would like to go out with me, but none of them are the ones I really like. Although there is no soul mate in the world, that girl is really beautiful. I also find it strange that all some of the friends on this forum do is ask girls if they would like to go out with them. If they refuse, they look for someone else instead of trying to open the girl. But I don't think it makes sense to do that. It's not learning or practicing how to build attraction at all. It's just a lottery. This can't be called a game.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thank you man.
  • There are a lot of girls who would like to go out with me, but none of them are the ones I really like. Although there is no soul mate in the world, that girl is really beautiful. I also find it strange that all some of the friends on this forum do is ask girls if they would like to go out with them. If they refuse, they look for someone else instead of trying to open the girl. But I don't think it makes sense to do that. It's not learning or practicing how to build attraction at all. It's just a lottery. This can't be called a game.
but you know, its upto to the individual still whether they still want to pursue even though the girl makes it really hard for you.

We heard from our parents "Oh i chased after your mother and finally she said yes". This probably happened bacause back in the 60s, 70s, they didnt have tinder/internet where women had soo many simps. Just my theory.

But Edison, I am sure you are aware of the female behavior by now by reading all this and your experiences combined. The goal is to not feel hurt at the end of all this since you are aware already. Good luck with that girl.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
my definition of GAME is making women thing subliminally your d1ck is wanted by other women too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is Corey Wayne nonsense.

Like AMS says, "If you wanna get in a relationship, take yo @ss over to Corey Wayne. If you wanna fvck these b!tches to sleep, you're in the right place."
I do what works for me. Based on the lack of results many people seem to have with trying to follow minimum texting they might want to try something different. It's actually OK to act like a person and have random convos with people.

The problem isn't actually having a text convo, it's the lack of value being supplied in them that is the problem.