I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
ya sure, an actor and singer, very masculine.No.
he is old, average face and body. Bruce willis is sexy.
I meantya sure, an actor and singer, very masculine.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Today, you could lay dying somewhere. They'll just film you with their phone rather than try to help or get help for you.The way things are these days, I'm surprised the good samaritan wasn't arrested.
Time was the country was full of guys like this, now most men are just a bunch of pvssies, sitting squirming in their seats with the other women. It's not all their fault though, real men have been systematically attacked and weeded out.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
SHE will try to make it a threesome.What about when it comes to survival? If there was a zombie apocalypse who are women gonna turn to for a survival stand point?
The middle age bearded 50 year old dude who knows how to hunt, fish, live in the woods and fire a shotgun/ sniper.
Or the 'hot" metrosexual hipster who can't cook,is knowledgeable only gel and hair spray and takes a buncha selfies, constantly looks in the mirror all day, seeking validation on social media?
Lol, I think the answer is obvious.
I am not saying the women on the train are getting wetThis whole thread is one big LOL to me.
You really think ppl are thinking about sex when observing situation like this one? Think twice.
Jesus this forum is full of guys running around their tails...
He was on the news too in Chicago. And ran a marathon later that day. Ladies will be interested.I am not saying the women on the train are getting wet
but if this guy goes up to a woman after the fact and she recognizes him from earlier, he is not sexy? I feel like it would make the difference between him getting laid on the first date vs not even getting her number.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
White knights "using their balls" to put down other men in the eyes of women or god (which they believe is some gay dude). This actually aggressive and attention seeking. They want a hero story.Ballz ALONE doesn't really attract women.