"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Guess what happens when you ignore a girl you have had relations with

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
DM old buddy did you really cut the head off your house. this one is not half as fancy as she would like to believe and is ready for a good ass pounding.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Hmmm... Well if you really must know...Hair pulling. Biting of the nipple, ****. p u ssy lips, ass and what ever I can get my mouth around. Slapping of the same .Handcuffs, tied to a bed spread eagle, Spanking, making her *** so hard she shakes. Not her but another came so hard she passed out. Just normal fun. Never a complaint until this one.
Meh, she's just trying to get under your skin. Don't let her
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
DM old buddy did you really cut the head off your house. this one is not half as fancy as she would like to believe and is ready for a good ass pounding.
I Know if I tried I could get her back and pound her ass. But, I am bored of her. Maybe in the future I might try. But there are so many easy as ses to be pounded.
 

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
You tripped her over. Who dumped who in the first break up?
Sad thing is if you want to get her yourself it will be difficult.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
You tripped her over. Who dumped who in the first break up?
Sad thing is if you want to get her yourself it will be difficult.
Really wasn't a breakup. She wanted me to knock her up. I said no and she went on her way.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
10-1 says that she's a Gemini. It's probably a coincidence, but my experience and my pal's have also said that these particular women are even crazier.

No matter how drunk or lusty you get, you'll want to keep this one on permanent ignore.
She's going to blow up your phone and it will not quit after a couple of days. If you respond (no matter the response) she interpret this as attention gratification.
With the above being said, I tip my hat to Desdinova. His comeback was classic.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Why does she type like that one episode of Friends where Joey (the dumb one) discovered a thesaurus (but not the wisdom to properly use one)?

Also you bang her again just to make this text wall extra funny.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top