She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Meh, she's just trying to get under your skin. Don't let herHmmm... Well if you really must know...Hair pulling. Biting of the nipple, ****. p u ssy lips, ass and what ever I can get my mouth around. Slapping of the same .Handcuffs, tied to a bed spread eagle, Spanking, making her *** so hard she shakes. Not her but another came so hard she passed out. Just normal fun. Never a complaint until this one.
I don't care a rat's azz about her. So there is no chance of that.Meh, she's just trying to get under your skin. Don't let her
I Know if I tried I could get her back and pound her ass. But, I am bored of her. Maybe in the future I might try. But there are so many easy as ses to be pounded.DM old buddy did you really cut the head off your house. this one is not half as fancy as she would like to believe and is ready for a good ass pounding.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That is too obvious. That would mean that you are concerned about how she feels about you.My response would be:
"Glad you're thinking of me
That'll fvck her up.
That's my "I don't give a 5hit that you're still hurting" response. If anything, it puts a little salt in the wound.That is too obvious. That would mean that you are concerned about how she feels about you.
You tripped her over. Who dumped who in the first break up?
Sad thing is if you want to get her yourself it will be difficult.
Really wasn't a breakup. She wanted me to knock her up. I said no and she went on her way.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
They never forget hot, kinky sex.Crazy is back
LmaoCrazy is back
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.