Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got kicked out of supermarket

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious guys. I ve picked up chicks at malls, sporting events farmers markets, laundromats you name it.

But never in a supermarket maybe because in our modern society that kind of feels like attending consumer church So now I feel there's a new world to be conquered or at least tried one Sunday morning when I'm hungover and bored

And situational is my standard go to for approach. How do u guys transition the conversation from talking about your favourite brand of canned peas towards going out on a date?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said precisely:
My friend and I went to have chicken wings at Costco. They came with salad and vegetables...She looked at me funny and ran away. Next thing is the Security came after me.
you should've asked her what the best water filer to buy that filters out the fluoride the government uses to control the populace

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys know but the supermarket sells chicken wings in North America.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are shooting out of your league in looks in particular there's a huge likelihood she will get extremely offended and do something crazy like this, you have to calculate risk/reward in every situation. At least here you pretty much got the worst case scenario...imagine someone going this crazy in your social circle, you would lose all your friends. I admit though that this sort of overthinking will hurt more than help when it comes to raw numbers.
you won't lose all your friends unless they like the girl a lot more than they like you

U

user43770

It isn't that weird if the chick was buying chicken wings at the time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
How is she supposed to like you or be interested when you're a random stranger and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is complete gibble garble?
That gibble garble is and how you look is one factor she uses to judge. Add in her mood and who she's with/ who she wants to that mix. Who knows? It's likely she found the OP unattractive. She could've been in a crappy mood.

On the upside, she doesn't even want his attention, nor for him to be a beta orbiter/ provider!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your age has a lot to do with how a person of more experience would respond to you. Most of us have our ages in our profiles as this helps communication.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One tip I posted a couple years ago that is nuclear is my "Don't Look" approach. When you see a woman looking around on a shelf at the store, look around next to her and say something like "They always stop carrying the things that I like" or anything else that has to do with shopping. They key is to NOT look at her and to say it as if you're saying it to a guy. This comes across as very non-threatening to her, plus it's easy for a man to do. I am the inventor of this technique and require $1.00 sent to my PayPal account every time it's used, and that goes for all of you reading this!

But seriously, try the "Don't Look" approach. It is amazingly effective and easy to build upon. If you approach more directly, talk about something that is going on around you, not something you did before. That screams out "Pickup" and it also shows a simplistic and contrived way of doing it. If you talk about something that is in your immediate surroundings, it shows that you can think on your feet.
I swear, I thought this was common sense. Walking up to someone with strong eye contact asking them strange questions or telling them strange things just screams either craziness or you want something from them (meaning that it isn't authentic).
In northamwrica is rude to ask someones age but if you really want to know u can pm me
Only if the other person is old. Social skills ought to teach you that. If someone is young, they don't mind.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I was in the supermarket and i did an indirect approach, she was not receptive and i moved on....then security comes and says she complained about me on talking to her and he kicked me out. What a *****!

I told security that i didn't do anything and he can look at the videos in the cameras if he doesn't believe me. He told me to leave or I can get in trouble and I left. How could I get kick out of the supermarket for talking to a girl...
I think I found one of the OP's long lost relatives....from A Christmas Story...waiting in line...that kid that just said something random...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh well s there s the truth plain and simple. U can approach with the worst line in the world and having the balls to do it may win the day. And I suspect this guy ain't no chat up genius. Great work but maybe try @Atom Smasher s idea too just for comparison. Y post here if yr not open to new ideas?