Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got hit on and got a number from a sexy 25 year old at the water park today. Why? Because I am in shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update:

Typing this in my living room as she lays naked and passed out on soaked sheets in my bedroom.

Had some of the most intense wild sex of my life tonight...fvcked her ass twice and she begged me to cvm in her ass both times. This chick was insatiable tonight...I fvcked her for almost 5 hours straight with a few minute breaks after cvmming each time and she kept coming back for more...and I kept giving her more. In the end my superior conditioning won out as she was a convulsing mess after I made her cvm from fvcking her then fingered her really hard and she squirted 3 times because I just kept going and going and wouldn't stop until she finally pulled my hand away and basically lay there exhausted.

Expecting it to continue in the morning and I need to drink some water so I am properly hydrated haha

Me 1
Her 0

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
D@mn..... When's the next meetup?
Planning on meeting up again Thursday night. Going out to a movie and maybe grab a drink after then maybe end up back at my place afterwards depending on how late it is.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot possibly imagine fvcking for 5 hrs. If we're not including foreplay/oral sex/fingering/teasing/handcuffing etc once I actually start fvcking I typically get bored after about 10-20min no matter how hot she is or how good the sex is. Often times I don't even go for a round 2.

Have you always had a super high libido? That's like some olympian level fvcking.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I cannot possibly imagine fvcking for 5 hrs. If we're not including foreplay/oral sex/fingering/teasing/handcuffing etc once I actually start fvcking I typically get bored after about 10-20min no matter how hot she is or how good the sex is. Often times I don't even go for a round 2.

Have you always had a super high libido? That's like some olympian level fvcking.
I mean that's included but it was probably no more than 45 minutes total over the 5 hours and not all at once.

Honestly I like punishing them and making them cvm/squirt as many times as possible until their eyes roll back in their head and/or they can't take it any more and tell me I have to stop for a little bit to allow them to recover.

I find that super hot...also usually leads to them telling me I can do whatever I want to them.

Honestly even after I blast a load I am ready to go within a few minutes...sometimes so don't even go soft.

It's definitely gotten more intense since I have gotten in really good shape...definitely had to take a lot more rest periods when I was heavier. Now it doesn't even phase me and I can keep going for quite some time...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that's included but it was probably no more than 45 minutes total over the 5 hours and not all at once.

Honestly I like punishing them and making them cvm/squirt as many times as possible until their eyes roll back in their head and/or they can't take it any more and tell me I have to stop for a little bit to allow them to recover.

I find that super hot...also usually leads to them telling me I can do whatever I want to them.

Honestly even after I blast a load I am ready to go within a few minutes...sometimes so don't even go soft.

It's definitely gotten more intense since I have gotten in really good shape...definitely had to take a lot more rest periods when I was heavier. Now it doesn't even phase me and I can keep going for quite some time...

Thats crazy once I bust I can keep going but its incredibly sensitive and uncomfortable so I usually stop.

I would think I'm in decent shape but hours still sounds crazy. It's part of the reason I started running/sprinting more, in case I ever do feel like going longer. Do you just do cardio or what?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thats crazy once I bust I can keep going but its incredibly sensitive and uncomfortable so I usually stop.

I would think I'm in decent shape but hours still sounds crazy. It's part of the reason I started running/sprinting more, in case I ever do feel like going longer. Do you just do cardio or what?
Weighted vest hill climbs...by far the thing that will translate the most in the bedroom that I have ever done and I've done just about everything.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, the women in your life want you to fall out of shape. Why? Exactly because of the reasons like this.

don’t buy into the “I think you look great baby” thing. You do look great to them, but not for the reason you may think.
I noticed this with my wife. I’ve lost 15 lbs (unintentionally) this year. Now I look shredded and even better. My wife said I need to gain weight and is trying to get me to eat more junk. She said I need to “look more married.”

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I noticed this with my wife. I’ve lost 15 lbs (unintentionally) this year. Now I look shredded and even better. My wife said I need to gain weight and is trying to get me to eat more junk. She said I need to “look more married.”
Don't fall for that sh!t...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is common.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is common.
Yup, they want to lock you in, lower your value with other women and then once they realize you are happy to let yourself go, lose attraction and leave for men in better shape as you become a butterball while they continue working out and staying in shape.

Then all the excuses start rolling in why sex is dwindling to once a month then once every two months, then 3 times a year and all the while they act like it's a chore to have sex with you...

Until finally sex stops happening because they are getting it from someone else and they consider it "cheating" on them to have sex with their unattractive, out of shape husband.

Men, don't let this be you.
Fair warning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had to reschedule things on Thursday due to work obligations but we are planning on doing the movie/drink/bang thing tonight instead...and she is already talking about things she needs to pack that she forgot to bring last time so I am assuming she is spending the night...and she sent me a pic of what she will be wearing underneath her outfit...

I'm not sure my c0ck has gone down since she sent it about 45 mins ago...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to reschedule things on Thursday due to work obligations but we are planning on doing the movie/drink/bang thing tonight instead...and she is already talking about things she needs to pack that she forgot to bring last time so I am assuming she is spending the night...and she sent me a pic of what she will be wearing underneath her outfit...

I'm not sure my c0ck has gone down since she sent it about 45 mins ago...
Go with God

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that just adding weight by itself helps without working out as well. Women dont want no skinny guy. They want a man that can protect them and that includes guys that have some weight behind them.
Yes, working out is of capital importance. There is nothing that will hurt you more than being an out of shape looking, beer swilling with a gut, couch potato. Physical attraction goes both ways and yes, women do value a man who can protect them. Working out is essential and one of the easiest ways to raise your self esteem / add a few points to your overall attractiveness. Really should be done for oneself but as a nice bonus you get more attention from women. What guy doesn't want that?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much banter for me. When I get hit in in public I just get embarrassed and don’t know what to say. Maybe just say I’m not looking for anything serious and offer my number? I dunno.

I have noticed that just adding weight by itself helps without working out as well. Women dont want no skinny guy. They want a man that can protect them and that includes guys that have some weight behind them.
Tell that to my Auschwich-body brother who gets the cuties

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much banter for me. When I get hit in in public I just get embarrassed and don’t know what to say. Maybe just say I’m not looking for anything serious and offer my number? I dunno.

Tell that to my Auschwich-body brother who gets the cuties
1692545449870.jpeg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Realized I haven't updated this thread in a while but don't have a ton to report. This chick is legit super into me in a way that is very surprising to me to be honest.

It's almost like she is fighting so hard to win my approval at everything that when she finally gets it, she is over the moon happy about it and gushes about it to me(not about how she wants my approval, but how much she likes me, how I make her feel amazing, etc)...

Honestly I am not even trying that hard. It's like the less I try the more she fights for my validation and approval. I don't know if it's because she is so young but she asks me for life advice a LOT and I try and give her my thoughts based on what I have experienced and she seems super appreciative of it.

She brings me food I like without me asking when she comes over, she went on a trip and brought me a small gift back that she said reminded her of me and she wanted to get it for me and she always brings stuff over if we cook dinner together.

Honestly I am waiting for her to ask to be my girlfriend, that's the vibe I am getting from her, but she hasn't yet and I am not sure what I'd say if she did.

While she is probably one of the hotter women I have been with in a long time, I have to think there has to be some ulterior motive at play. I think to myself she can't really like me as much as it seems she does. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Constantly texting me, double and triple texting me if she doesn't hear back in a while, calling me babe, telling me how she catches other women checking me out and it makes her jealous when we go out, etc...

I've just decided I am not going to question things, I am just going to enjoy it while it lasts and keep fvcking the life out of her when she comes over.

Pretty much always spends the night and then wants to stay the next day sometimes too... I've only allowed that once, she spent the whole weekend at my place and it was cool and we had fun but I don't want to set a precedent for it. I like my space and have made her leave by noon the other times.