Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got her on a date. Now what?

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in high school btw.
There's this girl that I've been interested in for a few months now. But we never actually talked. It's a story behind that, but she just got out of a relationship. I got her number two weeks ago and talked my way into having a date at the carnival this Saturday. I don't know if she's even calling it a date and I also don't know if I like her yet and vice versa but I'm hoping things change.

What do I do though? This is my first date ever, my first time seeing her and I just want everything to be great (Even though it's going to be SOOOO crowded; like unbelievably crowded)
I'm paying for her ticket and meal afterward (Probably shouldn't have offered now that I realize how much all that'll cost) but regardless, I'm paying for her stuff and mine. We're both shy apparently, well I know I am around new people; so I don't want to screw up.

I was actually hoping to get a kiss at the end but again, I have no clue what to do and how to not be awkward. Can someone help me out? Thanks

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Present like an alpha
-strong eye contact
-Keep your chest open and face towards her when talking
-strong voice, don't talk like your afraid
-say whatever the fvck you want, but don't be offensive obviously...
-Be a gentleman, not a pushover, but a gentleman

look like an alpha
-clean shaven or whatever is good for you... just make it neat
-dress sharp, it is okay to be better dressed than her, dress to the occasion
-Good shoes! comfortable and stylish

Be an alpha
-DO NOT look at the ground, there is nothing down there. When you walk, walk with your eyesight parallel to the ground
-Make chit chat with other people
-If you want to kiss her, then do it, or at least try
-If any challenges arise, handle them with grace

There's much more, but that should get you started