Got a phone call tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by midwestguy
She told me before I was too pushy and persistent too. Why is it girls dont like it when a guy smothers them? I thought thats a good thing to give a girl lots of attention if you like her?
i'm convinced this is a ongoing joke..

how dense can you be

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
would it be a good idea if I call her again to hit *67 so that way she wont see its my number and she will pick up?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Midwest is a troll and this stupid a$$ thread is nothing but troll baiting of the members here. It should be locked and midwest should be banned if he continues to troll.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Midwest is a troll and this stupid a$$ thread is nothing but troll baiting of the members here. It should be locked and midwest should be banned if he continues to troll.

I second that emotion.

Reaction score
Did we NOT tell you a few weeks ago this girl was bad news? See. Behold the wisdom of an experienced DJ :).

I know the type. Some of those college athlete girls like to have their college athlete guy friends protect them. He isn't gonna do anything. Find out where you live? Puh-Leeze! He's probably some guy on the football or baseball team at the girl's school. Not someone who is likely to obtain the resources to find out everything about you. I woulda laffed in his face and said come get me.

Don't worry.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboOverCubicInches
Did we NOT tell you a few weeks ago this girl was bad news? See. Behold the wisdom of an experienced DJ :).

I know the type. Some of those college athlete girls like to have their college athlete guy friends protect them. He isn't gonna do anything. Find out where you live? Puh-Leeze! He's probably some guy on the football or baseball team at the girl's school. Not someone who is likely to obtain the resources to find out everything about you. I woulda laffed in his face and said come get me.

Don't worry.
dude this guy is a troll, that orignial post of his was probably fake.. nobody is this dense let the thread die

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboOverCubicInches

Don't worry.
true. I think he might have been a football player. She is a polite girl and maybe didnt want to laugh in my face when I asked her out? Im 5-9 140ish and ok looking. Guess thats why Im not her type?:(

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You're not listening and learning. You're on the right track with understanding you weren't her type, but even if you are a girl's type if you smother her she'll be turned off. So forget about her and the why this particular girl was interested, and take the lesson learned that you shouldn't come on too strong or get too wrapped up in anyone girl.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
You're not listening and learning. You're on the right track with understanding you weren't her type, but even if you are a girl's type if you smother her she'll be turned off. So forget about her and the why this particular girl was interested, and take the lesson learned that you shouldn't come on too strong or get too wrapped up in anyone girl.
Why is it they dont like it when you smother them? Shes very polite and maybe thats why at first she accepted the invitation. Also I said "do you live far from her" she said no of course and I told her if I could pick her up and shes like "thats ok I can drive myself and meet you somewhere" Does that mean she didnt really trust me??

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Stop feeding the TROLL please! Thank You!

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god

HAHAHAHAHA

I wonder how many people are stupid enough to continue this.

I think Wyldefire made it obvious that he's a troll doing this for attention.

actually anyone who continues giving him sincere advice not realizing he's screwing with our heads, is dumber than he is.... but please continue.. i'm laughing my ass of reading this..

Hey West keep asking questions please.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
He might be trolling for attention but I think he is this dumb lol.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's actually an experimental message bot ...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My IQ dropped 50 points just by reading this thread.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Depending on how bad-ass you feel, you could flip the tables...go looking for HIM. Take that, "Nobody threatens my ass and gets away with it!" attitude.

You'd at least find out real quick if it was her boyfriend or some a$$hole fronting. If it was a trick she pulled, no guy in his right mind is gonna start beef with a crazy dude to do some girl a favor. :D

But if not, then just let it go.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Depending on how bad-ass you feel, you could flip the tables...go looking for HIM. Take that, "Nobody threatens my ass and gets away with it!" attitude.

You'd at least find out real quick if it was her boyfriend or some a$$hole fronting. If it was a trick she pulled, no guy in his right mind is gonna start beef with a crazy dude to do some girl a favor. :D

But if not, then just let it go.
he sounded pretty mean but I think he was full ofit trying to sound big bad.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
I called her again and left a voicemail. I think she is ignoring me now, but point is I wont put up with games like that.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Midwestguy come clean you're really playing stupid aren't you? You can't really be this dense.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
LOL. Midwestguy come clean you're really playing stupid aren't you? You can't really be this dense.
I really do want her still.

Status
Not open for further replies.