Got a phone call tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
See tampax? See what happens when you make the thread into a discussion about what is or isn't wrong with this girl that is totally irrelevent to midwest's problem? Do you see him making any progress or seeing the reality of just how messed up he is behaving? Nope. He's STILL thinking about this stupid girl who doesn't even want anything to do with him. Good show... :rolleyes:
Why do people always blame guys most of the time for relationship probs? ALot of the times its the girl that flakes on us.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has to be a joke, holy crap NOBODY is this friggin desperate EVEN the most AFC guys would never get like this

wtf.. kept asking her out everyday i think somebody is on the otherside of midwest computer screen laughing his a$$ off.

its not so much in the calling except when you call the girl 5 or 6 times a day that's a little much but i mean 3 times isn't gonna kill or hurt anybody or disintrest a girl espeiclly if it was spaced out throughout the day.

i didn't read some of this thread so i have no idea how many times a day this guy called her, but DAMN asking her out everyday i think that's what did it, that and you bought her things, gave her money etc..

that was where your mistake was man, way to much, way to soon

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
this has to be a joke, holy crap NOBODY is this friggin desperate EVEN the most AFC guys would never get like this

wtf.. kept asking her out everyday i think somebody is on the otherside of midwest computer screen laughing his a$$ off.

its not so much in the calling except when you call the girl 5 or 6 times a day that's a little much but i mean 3 times isn't gonna kill or hurt anybody or disintrest a girl espeiclly if it was spaced out throughout the day.

i didn't read some of this thread so i have no idea how many times a day this guy called her, but DAMN asking her out everyday i think that's what did it, that and you bought her things, gave her money etc..

that was where your mistake was man, way to much, way to soon
I bought her the giftcard cause it was xmas and I wanted to be kind. She gave me a hug and said it was sweet I bought her a xmas card. Like about month ago I called her only twice in a day and she called me right back and said I called her too much. I was like WTF? Twice that one day and twice I called her 3 weeks prior. Thats not alot at all and maybe not even enough.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See tampax? See what happens when you make the thread into a discussion about what is or isn't wrong with this girl that is totally irrelevent to midwest's problem? Do you see him making any progress or seeing the reality of just how messed up he is behaving? Nope. He's STILL thinking about this stupid girl who doesn't even want anything to do with him. Good show...
Yeah .. Wylde .. IT IS obvious Midwest has a definitive problem here .. but did i have ever say it was totally her fault? No i did not. I just introduced a similar scenerio with girls that behave in this manner which at first sounded like his situation. BUT after he came out and said he called her x times, kept asking her out etc. THEN yes it is a problem on his own terms.

BUT .. he did come back and say she was giving him signals, so then i reverted back to her a bit, while still saying it may be more him that is the problem in this situation.

Do you think i purposely want him to not deal with his problem? Of course i do, but was looking at all angles also .. and these girls do exist .. she obviously DID NOT show any good character by having some lame ass call and threaten him .. THIS IS WHY .. i hammered on her a bit for the AW syndrome .. because she sounds LIKE THAT type. Isn't it possible she is like this?

You'll say it doesn't matter, but it in a sense does. Avoiding these types of girls for him is a VERY good idea as he IS WAY oversensitive.

He's not going to be dating anyone soon doing what he is doing .. much less an AW - if she is one, and by the way things sound to me .. she is.

I don't come on here female bashing at all .. my point being is that girls like this do exist and stay the hell away from them .. not to mention work on himself and his issues with girls.

Oh .. and this site is not about solutions is about creating more problems, because the type of girls DJ'ing targets are the insecure flighty-flakey girls anyway. None of that works on decent girls and you know it.

And now that i see he posted he was calling her twice a day .. YES, THIS IS TOO MUCH! Maybe he posted before, but i did not see that.

Regardless if she's an AW or not, he needs look at himself objectively with respect to dating and relationships.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LOL..No you should forget her, totaly avoid her...damm how many times have we said that?

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Im just depressed cause I cant get a gf. But this chick is hot, but she hurt me. Where can I go to find an attractive gf? where are good places to meet a pretty women?

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
my advice, act like a complete azzhole around her. Call her a b!tch, tramp, etc. That's what my friends do when girls lead them on. it shows them they don't give a Fck, and sometimes it builds tension and makes them feel attracted to you.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzard128
my advice, act like a complete azzhole around her. Call her a b!tch, tramp, etc. That's what my friends do when girls lead them on. it shows them they don't give a Fck, and sometimes it builds tension and makes them feel attracted to you.
So does that mean I should call her that or tell her that in person?

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
no, don't call her. you've done enough of that. don't go out of your way to act like an ass to her. only do it if you happen to cross paths with her. If she's walking past you, be like "b!tch".

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay...this moron is a troll.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
I mean Ive gotten over the nervousness of asking a girl out but now I want to know where to find pretty girls. Also whats a good way to tell if they are single or not?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man after readin this i don't even think this chick was intrested in you at all, and all i did was skim the surface of this thread

have you ever been "close" to her like touching, kino etc maybe even kissing etc?

if no to each of those then yeah i doubt she was really intrested maybe she didn't have the heart to break it to you, so she kept you around i've known girls to do that

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok Update after reading the first post in this series about the girl you were haveing trouble with..

This girl you can't even call an AW she just plain out didn't like you, i mean dude she wanted to hook you up with another girl told you to call her and said your smothering her, this girl is your type call her don't call me.

uhh why didn't you follow this instructions.

this girl did no leading on that i saw the reason members here think she did is because your posting misconstruded thoughts about what you THOUGHT she was saying and doing.

and i'm sayin she didn't like you, want you, or even have anything to do with you. you were a cool dude that she could talk to at work and THAT was it.

and EDIT : NO WONDER you were freakin her out, by calling her even the few times that you did, because she didn't wanna give her number in the first place, you got it from somebody else and started callin, that's a little scary dude. WTF is your problem.

even if you can get the number from somebody else ALWAYS get it from the girl.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop asking questions 24/7 and go read "Be A Man" by Pook....

seriously man, this question is just you running back to us with a question. You won't be able to hold her if you get her it seems to me anyways.

Think of SoSuave as a map...if you constantly look at the map, you will never make it anywhere. If you throw the map out the window, you will get lost. But if you take your eyes off the map and just explore a bit, and consult the map when you are a little lost or have done some exploring you'll be cool

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
man after readin this i don't even think this chick was intrested in you at all, and all i did was skim the surface of this thread

have you ever been "close" to her like touching, kino etc maybe even kissing etc?

if no to each of those then yeah i doubt she was really intrested maybe she didn't have the heart to break it to you, so she kept you around i've known girls to do that
Why when I asked her out she didnt say no then? She said she would go to dinner with me.

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh sheesh

ok.. i only read the scheme of this long series of post..

My Advice.... Read it and Read it Well

forget about this girl. After this post do not...

I REPEAT DO NOT ASK ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT THIS GIRL OR SITUATION

Leave her alone... theres obviously some sort of miscommunication or misunderstanding btween u and her. Read the dj bible and apply the parts that apply to your life... 2muc time and energy to put in one chick

I was obsessed wit a girl once.
now i have a gf that adores me dearly..

if she said she'd go 2dinner wit u forget it. find another girl.. leave this one alone. Completely blow her off.

You're 21 and never had a gf. Its not that you cant find a gf. its your attitude that needs changing. A girl says u call 2much, take that as a sign and leave her ass alone. You wrk with her, do your job and only talk 2her if you have to(about work stuff) Besides that, she isnt worth all the time and brain power you're puttin in2 her.

Youre 21 u got mad time head of u. mprove you mind, work on your body, and become a better person. Stop obsessing.

Just imagine this, if you die 2morrow, would you b happy knowing youlived your life in a happy fulfilling way or was obsessed about a girl that now u think bout it wasnt all that 2begin with?

See my point. Drink a gatorade, read a good book, go 2school, save some cash and have fun with your life. a girlfriend is suppose to make a happy life even better, not be the cause of a happy life. Thats your job.

Dont you dare post another reply or topic about this girl again. PLEASE. MODS if possible. CLOSE THIS THREAD ASAP. OTHERWISE HE'LL NEVER LEARN

Last edited:

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
She told me before I was too pushy and persistent too. Why is it girls dont like it when a guy smothers them? I thought thats a good thing to give a girl lots of attention if you like her?

Status
Not open for further replies.