Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good looking 20year old with no girls

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys i really hope you can help me im 20 years old. I have a problem with girls since ever im good looking, i have money i have a good style i have good hygiene, many girls look at me and ask my friends about me but i dont have anyy girls. It could be arrogance it could be low self esteem it could even be the bad aura because of the sh*t i did in my past I dont even know anymore.
Maybe some of you had a similar post or just knows what I can start to change to make it work.

Thank you so much

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot to say here. How a man looks does not matter as much as how good a woman looks. For you, it's more about what you do, how you come across to other people. Your inner emotional state is more important than money or how you look in my opinion.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner is more important over time, but first impression is ALWAYS about how you look, M or F. Clothing and body language say a lot about a person’s state of mind at the present moment.
How you look and being in the same age group gets your foot in the door. What you do and how you come across to people are more potent for a man.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys i really hope you can help me im 20 years old. I have a problem with girls since ever im good looking, i have money i have a good style i have good hygiene, many girls look at me and ask my friends about me but i dont have anyy girls. It could be arrogance it could be low self esteem it could even be the bad aura because of the sh*t i did in my past I dont even know anymore.
Maybe some of you had a similar post or just knows what I can start to change to make it work.

Thank you so much
Who would know better than you? What do you mean by 'problem'? What does 'having girls' mean to you? What do you want in a woman? What kind of goals do you have in life and with women?

Having women in your life is as simple as regularly attending classes or clubs that have a good male/female ratio. Dance classes are usually mostly women, same with yoga classes. Want fit girls? Check out gymnastics classes. Don't even think about picking them up, go for the activity and simply mingle. Over time you'll make friends and maybe more.

Set some goals, be systematic and consistent.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
many girls look at me and ask my friends about me but i dont have anyy girls.
If you have a trusted (honest) friend, and he or she* is telling you that XYZ girl is asking about you, then XYZ is the girl that you need to talk to you and invite out.

That's one key to social circle game. Find out who is asking about you (from a reliable source) if you can.

*A female friend might actually be better for this. Guys are usually too envious/competitive to share such intel unless he's a really good friend.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a trusted (honest) friend, and he or she* is telling you that XYZ girl is asking about you, then XYZ is the girl that you need to talk to you and invite out.

That's one key to social circle game. Find out who is asking about you (from a reliable source) if you can.

*A female friend might actually be better for this. Guys are usually too envious/competitive to share such intel unless he's a really good friend.
Yeah OP is young and probably good looking at this moment AND most importantly; he has a natural build up social circle.

At this point I would say " no guts no glory". You gotta take risks and be way ,way more flirtatious with women. This age isn't that bad to pursue LTR'S ( even tho I wouldn't do it if i had a time machine and just bang away, no labels). A LTR will help you understand how women really are, and make you stop pedalstalizing women in general.

Other than that you gotta remember; getting women is easy. 1.You ask for her number 2 ask her out and 3.escalate. Rinse and repeat. Especially 1 and 2 are steps you gotta take as a man( you already see women dont take this initiative). You could wait months to do this or minutes.

OP what is it that you want? Just bang, or serious relationships?

Reaction score
Being a young guy and struggling with girls does not mean the end of the world. Focus on college, yourself and by 26/27 you will have it way better. The guys doing well with girls at your age right now will hit a wall if they aren't wise enough to settle down at the right time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a 20 year old male with money, looks, good style is having a problem with women, then that's a cause a concern.

How is your access level to women? At age 20, being on a college campus will be best for exposure to age appropriate women. In my 17 year post college life, I've never had better access to quantity of women. I'm saying that as a guy who has lived the last 17 years in 2 of the 15 biggest US metro areas.

If a 20 year old isn't attending college, meeting women is more difficult unless he's working some service sector job with others who aren't on the college path.

I'm wondering if @jiggolo71 has communication problems, because the opening post was not well written.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in germany and im in college here. Maybe Im not the best at communicating but im also not so good in english

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
just bang bro no serious
Yeah OP is young and probably good looking at this moment AND most importantly; he has a natural build up social circle.

At this point I would say " no guts no glory". You gotta take risks and be way ,way more flirtatious with women. This age isn't that bad to pursue LTR'S ( even tho I wouldn't do it if i had a time machine and just bang away, no labels). A LTR will help you understand how women really are, and make you stop pedalstalizing women in general.

Other than that you gotta remember; getting women is easy. 1.You ask for her number 2 ask her out and 3.escalate. Rinse and repeat. Especially 1 and 2 are steps you gotta take as a man( you already see women dont take this initiative). You could wait months to do this or minutes.

OP what is it that you want? Just bang, or serious relationships?
[/QUOT

Just bang bro but the good ones

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner is more important over time, but first impression is ALWAYS about how you look, M or F. Clothing and body language say a lot about a person’s state of mind at the present moment.
So focus on your mind, your body, then your clothing. Then build a life worth talking about and start to think about the qualities of the women you want in your life. Instead of having nothing to say you’ll begin to ask good questions of the females around you - interview questions to see if they qualify for your attention - this will lead to more/better conversations and connections with valuable women. Once you have a stable of quality, choose from the best if you so desire or just keep them spinning as long as it pleases you.
what does focus on my mind mean what should I do

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in germany and im in college here. Maybe Im not the best at communicating but im also not so good in english
You might be better at punctuation and syntax in German. Get some hot German girls. Oktoberfest in Munich!!!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you so much
OP,

The two things that jumped out for me from your post is you mentioned you had a "good style" and thought maybe your "arrogance" could be an issue. First, I am guessing your "style" is not nearly as good as you think it is and you may, in fact, be rubbing women the wrong way. Secondly, women don't like arrogance - they like confidence, but not someone acting like a complete a d1ck. And these two things are interlinked for you I am guessing. Acting arrogant is a turn off for people in general - women and men.

The key is to be charming and confident (bordering on c0cky), but certainly not arrogant. Developing charm is difficult -- especially for a younger guy because it comes more easily the more experience you have. Overall, you need to be giving off the impression that you don't care, but without telling people. If you have good looks and can get this down, you will certainly be very successful with women.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you so much
Focus on yourself and git sheite done. Don't chase biatches, chase your own excellence because chicks your age are looking for the older guys in their late 20ties or 30ties that is more settled and have money, cars and stuff. That is why are experience this. At least one of the reasons.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

The two things that jumped out for me from your post is you mentioned you had a "good style" and thought maybe your "arrogance" could be an issue. First, I am guessing your "style" is not nearly as good as you think it is and you may, in fact, be rubbing women the wrong way. Secondly, women don't like arrogance - they like confidence, but not someone acting like a complete a d1ck. And these two things are interlinked for you I am guessing. Acting arrogant is a turn off for people in general - women and men.

The key is to be charming and confident (bordering on c0cky), but certainly not arrogant. Developing charm is difficult -- especially for a younger guy because it comes more easily the more experience you have. Overall, you need to be giving off the impression that you don't care, but without telling people. If you have good looks and can get this down, you will certainly be very successful with women.
thanks for your text but i know that i have a good style. So it doesnt make sense you telling me that you think its not haha

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your text but i know that i have a good style. So it doesnt make sense you telling me that you think its not haha
Well, I am not going to engage in some senseless back and forth with you over whether you have "good style." However, if you had good style, you would have women. Yet you do not. I will let you figure it out though since you clearly are just here to appear to seek advice but then let us all know how much smarter you are than us. Carry on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Go talk to them and ask them out. You sound like you are expecting them to fall out of the sky and into your lap.

No effort equals no results.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am not going to engage in some senseless back and forth with you over whether you have "good style." However, if you had good style, you would have women. Yet you do not. I will let you figure it out though since you clearly are just here to appear to seek advice but then let us all know how much smarter you are than us. Carry on.
bro stfu if you dont know **** im asking people for advice who know something and im thankful for that but not for bs

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that you're going to get productive feedback based on the limited information provided. At best, you'll get meaningless speculation. It's like going to a doctor and saying "I'm not feeling well".