“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

good flrty txt msgs?

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
can anyone point me towards a few good lists of flirty text messages?

Working on this girl at work and need to keep the flirting a bit subtle for now.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I really think it'd be better if you just talked to her. Hard to convey flirting unless your face to face.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
8===============D

Mines Bigger :p lol.

DJ and Text Message are antonyms buddy... It's unlawful to use them in the same sentence... you now have to be castrated and injected with estrogen

Thankyou
 
Last edited:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
what do most flirters say? if you know, use it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
I'm fully aware of the fact that text message flirting isn't exactly a "DJ" thing to do but the situations kinda unique. We work in a small office and theres only 8 of us so talking face to face isn't a problem..... in fact it's all going well and i've been flirting yesterday and today, slowly building a bit of kino up. It's just that we're sending the odd flirty message to each other when we're only a meter away from each other and it's got a knid of "naughty and secret" feel to it. Like nobody else in the office is aware of it which makes it exciting. know what i mean?

Anyway i found acouple of sites so i'll post them incase anyone else tries to search for the same thing.

http://www.txt2nite.com/menu.html

http://www.smsmasters.co.uk/forum/archive/index.php/f-23.html


I ended up sending her one which wen't "Scientists have proven that at one point most women will contain intelligent DNA, the problem is that 95% of them spit it out again."
 
Top