Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good first date then ghost...

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll keep this short so matched a chick from tinder we went out had a good time she was feeling me up etc. Had a good time she even asked for another date and all of a sudden she went cold and haven't heard from her since. Any one else had this happen?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do that to women all the time. She has other irons in the fire.

Some of guys have no idea the plethora of options hot women have on OLD. If you’re not “beating” the image of her ex (who dumped her) that she paints in her egotistical mind, you’re not much to her.

You men need to stop investing so much. Make these women work.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty common these days. Unless you banged her on the first date there is no real guarantee of you seeing her again and sometimes not even if that happened.

You should be dating multiple women so this doesn't even phase you.

Also, most guys vastly overestimate how "well" the first date went.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Second place is first loser.

To keep a woman around, you need to come in first and stay in first. When a woman ghosts you, you failed to come in first place.

Like it or not, we're competing heavily for women. You're in competition for a woman no matter how attractive she is.

Never judge how well a first date went. Between your first and second date, she might get that response she was craving from Drake, Lebron James, or Dwayne Johnson.

Worse yet, it only takes one quirk, action, or inaction to get you rejected and ghosted. i.e.

1. Too available
2. Too carefree
3. Not rich enough
4. Prefers Samsung over iphone
5. Don't have social media
6. Cheers for Clemson
7. Texting too little
8. Emotionless
9. Works too much
10. Attends a rival school
11. Plays PS4 over Xbox One

Basically having too much or too little of something can cost you. Also, having something or not having something can cost you.