"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Good article describes dating in my parts of Floriduh (retiree area) Worst in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42

I live close to this region, a few miles away from that county. Actually, Sarasota County has identical median age range to my county. This article says dating is bad in those two counties, but even on OLD there are many more women in those two counties as I've gotten a couple OLD dates from there. But anyway, that area is very similar demographics wise to me and very close to me.

My city however has a median age of 66!
Apartment List surveyed 20,000 single renters across the country from Feb. 15, 2019 to Dec. 31, 2019, asking them how they would rate their current city or neighborhood in terms of opportunities to date. Every metro area interviewed a minimum of 25 people, including both heterosexual and LGBTQIA respondents.

This conclusion will likely shock no one in the area who is single, especially if you’re under the age of 30. I’m not sure what the dating scene is like here if you’re a single senior citizen, but I have to imagine it’s better since the local population skews older.

The median age in Sarasota County is 55.5 years old, compared to 41.9 in Florida as a whole, according to the 2018 American Community Survey. In Manatee County, the median age is 48 years old.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Ok then move. If its such a bad place to find women then go somewhere better.
I agree but I thought I 'd just share the article so you didn't think I was the only one. A few counties to my south ranked pretty bad too and an article on it.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Ok then move. If its such a bad place to find women then go somewhere better.
Maybe his family's there and he's not brave enough to venture out into the wild blue yonder like some can. I know that almost All of my classmates from high school didn't stray more than 3 to 500 miles away. I went over a thousand. I was like, I KNOW the women can't be THIS bad everywhere.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Maybe his family's there and he's not brave enough to venture out into the wild blue yonder like some can. I know that almost All of my classmates from high school didn't stray more than 3 to 500 miles away. I went over a thousand. I was like, I KNOW the women can't be THIS bad everywhere.
Yea I just read your post about those cvnt women from high school.

Also, floriduh a lot of people and women post wall with baggage move here running away from their problems up north. I got a couple of single moms like that on my street.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top