Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good article describes dating in my parts of Floriduh (retiree area) Worst in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

I live close to this region, a few miles away from that county. Actually, Sarasota County has identical median age range to my county. This article says dating is bad in those two counties, but even on OLD there are many more women in those two counties as I've gotten a couple OLD dates from there. But anyway, that area is very similar demographics wise to me and very close to me.

My city however has a median age of 66!
Apartment List surveyed 20,000 single renters across the country from Feb. 15, 2019 to Dec. 31, 2019, asking them how they would rate their current city or neighborhood in terms of opportunities to date. Every metro area interviewed a minimum of 25 people, including both heterosexual and LGBTQIA respondents.

This conclusion will likely shock no one in the area who is single, especially if you’re under the age of 30. I’m not sure what the dating scene is like here if you’re a single senior citizen, but I have to imagine it’s better since the local population skews older.

The median age in Sarasota County is 55.5 years old, compared to 41.9 in Florida as a whole, according to the 2018 American Community Survey. In Manatee County, the median age is 48 years old.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ok then move. If its such a bad place to find women then go somewhere better.
I agree but I thought I 'd just share the article so you didn't think I was the only one. A few counties to my south ranked pretty bad too and an article on it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then move. If its such a bad place to find women then go somewhere better.
Maybe his family's there and he's not brave enough to venture out into the wild blue yonder like some can. I know that almost All of my classmates from high school didn't stray more than 3 to 500 miles away. I went over a thousand. I was like, I KNOW the women can't be THIS bad everywhere.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe his family's there and he's not brave enough to venture out into the wild blue yonder like some can. I know that almost All of my classmates from high school didn't stray more than 3 to 500 miles away. I went over a thousand. I was like, I KNOW the women can't be THIS bad everywhere.
Yea I just read your post about those cvnt women from high school.

Also, floriduh a lot of people and women post wall with baggage move here running away from their problems up north. I got a couple of single moms like that on my street.

Status
Not open for further replies.