"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Going with a pen on you.

JasonDH

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Asheboro NC
I dont understand why you would go out with a pen you looking for numbers. Even thou the girls dont know that your going out looking for numbers, having a pen on you kinda shows that your out to get numbers. Am I just a newb or am I on to something?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
You're thinking too much... the chicks not gonna care you have a pen on you or not... its a PEN...
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by JasonDH
I dont understand why you would go out with a pen you looking for numbers. Even thou the girls dont know that your going out looking for numbers, having a pen on you kinda shows that your out to get numbers. Am I just a newb or am I on to something?
Not necessarily, you could just have them on you to write stuff down. Besides, it looks clumsy if you ask a chick for her # but have to check for a pen for 10 minutes. Anyway, I have chicks type their numbers into my cell, I usually don't go for the pen and paper approach.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Cell is my approach too... Today a cell is practically a natural thing for anyone and thus it does not seem unnatural.
 

JasonDH

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Asheboro NC
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Cell is my approach too... Today a cell is practically a natural thing for anyone and thus it does not seem unnatural.
Thats what I was thinking. A pen just seems to desperate to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Business men always have pens on them and they look professional and classy -- you can buy nice ones for 10 bucks at walgreens/walmart. Not really important to have unless you are on the prowl -- you could meet a girl on the bus or outside walking and what would you do? you don't need paper, just write on your hand.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Business men always have pens on them and they look professional and classy -- you can buy nice ones for 10 bucks at walgreens/walmart. Not really important to have unless you are on the prowl -- you could meet a girl on the bus or outside walking and what would you do? you don't need paper, just write on your hand.
Thats true to, I have this damn nice pen that I occasionally use. But still, I use the cell for most of the time.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
I know I'm a lonely voice out here, but

How about us guys who don't have cell phones? Does this deem us too cheap?
 

High Voltage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
I don't carry my cellphone when I go clubbing and such because I really don't want to be contacted by anyone ('unplugged') and don't want to worry about it getting damaged during the crazyness.

All I carry is a $0.50 pen and it works just fine.

- HV
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top