Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So are you like exclusively attracted to 50 year old women? Just asking lol
So. That is really pushing it. It's just on old you see a lot more women post wall. Dont see many under 35 on old unless they're white trash and obese. In big cities it's a lot different. Like my hometown lots of normal 30 year olds on it. Down here the decent ones are 38 to 50 range.

I only use old for dating.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49? Why not get a doll like tfm while you're at it lololol? What part of fertility don't you comprehend? Many need fertility treatments at 30.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What else would you use it for?
No, I mean finding girls I only use OLD. I don't meet them out and about. It's mostly old people I see. I certainly don't want a 60 year old. If I did there are plenty of those around here!

Talking to a 44 year old 50 miles away I might go meet in 2 weeks. OLD is all I have to meet women around here and even on there really none in my county hardly. Usually 30 or more miles away.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I mean finding girls I only use OLD. I don't meet them out and about. It's mostly old people I see. I certainly don't want a 60 year old. If I did there are plenty of those around here!

Talking to a 44 year old 50 miles away I might go meet in 2 weeks. OLD is all I have to meet women around here and even on there really none in my county hardly. Usually 30 or more miles away.
What about making a youtube video channel? Maybe some women might find you online that way.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What about making a youtube video channel? Maybe some women might find you online that way.
You mean monetize it like that? gotta get a lot of viewers. But a lot of these beta cuck guys have youtube channels and get hundreds of thousands of views. You know, the opposite of what's promoted on this website of how to be a man.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well still have not heard from her since thur. When should I initiate contact?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean monetize it like that? gotta get a lot of viewers. But a lot of these beta cuck guys have youtube channels and get hundreds of thousands of views. You know, the opposite of what's promoted on this website of how to be a man.
So, what do you have to lose? You are already beta because you are going after old women who have a low interest level with you. It could only get better from there.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... it sounds like you are taking your first step, Biggoal. I think that three months ago, you would have probably cracked and sent her a text.
Congratulations. I mean it.

I can tell you (as many others here) that initiating contact will not help and doing so will only dig a hole deeper.

There's a lot of talk here about one-itus (or however it's spelled). Don't let any of the members here fool you. Everyone here has experienced it at some point. Yes everyone.

I won't turn this into some hen-house of empathy or anything, we've all had something that seemed (or we hoped to be) promising that didn't turn out like we wanted. Just saying that we've all been there to some degree.

I'm congratulating you because you've abstained from making that call or text to her.
Some members here might say that this is elemental, but heII, some folks never learn their entire lives and...
you can no longer be accused of asking for advice and not following it.

If she does initiate contact, you make damn sure you wait at least five hours to respond (if not longer.) If she doesn't initiate, exhale and feel like a man ... because instead of sending some random text, you've taken that first step at not handing over your dignity.
Some people learn the hard way at 18, 35 or 60 and some never learn at all.

If you're learning and practicing in your mid 30's, you are doing better than some folks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Between a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate her interest level towards you?
Was about close to 7 at one point. Remember she sent me selfies every other day. Even after our first meeting shed send selfies a lot looking all sexy and cute and would text a lot.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

If there r kindergartens, primary schools, secondary school, colleges etc in ur state or district then there's definitely a good number of females of all ages roaming around.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If there r kindergartens, primary schools, secondary school, colleges etc in ur state or district then there's definitely a good number of females of all ages roaming around.
They're not on OLD in this county or the next county over and when I'm out and about I certainly don't see them. A lot of them move here and are already married. So you mean hangout by the schools and be a creep LOL.

Because if I look at places like Miami, Orlando there are lots of single, and decent looking pre wall women on OLD. Around here I set searches to 50 miles and it's mostly post wall.

Remember, the median age for my county is 56 and the city I live in is 66. The larger county to my north the median age is 55 as well.

If you're a widow or single and 65 you will clean up big time down here in person.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They're not on OLD in this county or the next county over and when I'm out and about I certainly don't see them. A lot of them move here and are already married. So you mean hangout by the schools and be a creep LOL.

Because if I look at places like Miami, Orlando there are lots of single, and decent looking pre wall women on OLD. Around here I set searches to 50 miles and it's mostly post wall.

Remember, the median age for my county is 56 and the city I live in is 66. The larger county to my north the median age is 55 as well.

If you're a widow or single and 65 you will clean up big time down here in person.
I meant that if there are schools about then that means there's a substantial population to support such schools right?

If there is a lopsided population that's mostly ageing as per ur contention then those schools will either close or be winded down, which is logical.

But if it's thriving then either u r lying or you just enjoy mingling around with oldies, which is of course ur choice.

However if I were you, I would definitely get off OLD apps since you can only find old farts online (who can't give 2 shiets abt you to begin with) AND then try to cultivate a social network.

Have you considered that option?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to do Tinder..
swipe right on all 18-20yo unless HB6- (you never know!)
swipe right on all 27-33yo unless HB7- (adjust based on your ideal dating range)
swipe left on all others

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I meant that if there are schools about then that means there's a substantial population to support such schools right?

If there is a lopsided population that's mostly ageing as per ur contention then those schools will either close or be winded down, which is logical.

But if it's thriving then either u r lying or you just enjoy mingling around with oldies, which is of course ur choice.

However if I were you, I would definitely get off OLD apps since you can only find old farts online (who can't give 2 shiets abt you to begin with) AND then try to cultivate a social network.

Have you considered that option?
I know my county laid off a few teachers and staff DESPITE it has grown, BUT it's been mostly 65 and over move here in bunches. When I moved here in 2015 there were less old people. I do notice more of them. I think my county is about 270k now. Hard to estimate because it's so seasonal. It has a total of 3 high schools. My local HS I think has about 900 students. I think we also have two middle schools but we have no private schools in my county.

Heck, the big 4 counties here in SWFL have seen huge population growth but the median age has rose by about 4 years in each county over the last 5 years.