Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on a cruise with my ex

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unwise on so many levels. You know, she's going to flirt and possibly bring a dude back to get your jealous. Worse off, you can get quarantined due to the corona virus. Eat up the 1200 as stupid tax.
That's when you force them to do the nasty on the same bed where you're lying down. Even the dudest Chad would not be able to handle this situation.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Behind the scenes you can step away from them, and do some flirting in a distant bar, to get your swag up... You want to go up there swagged up and full of confidence.
Yes, you can get her jealous by picking up on this kind of action:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate revenge is her seeing you living well from a distance.
You’re going into this with a completely wrong mindset to be that close to her in a cruise cabin for a number of days. It likely won’t end well for either of you…
This scenario stands a good chance of actually lowering her opinion of you. You’re the only one that can change that outcome by taking a pass on the cruise…
I disagree. These plans have already been made, and they are non-refundable. Yes, making *future* plans would make him look like the Father of All Betas.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you can get her jealous by picking up on this kind of action:

Ot
Doubtful. She wants this dude to pay.

I'd give this ticket to a person she hates the most for free. I'd then say, can't go, but relax, I got someone to take my place. Have a wonderful time. Take pics for the memories!! But hey, that's me.. I'm a vengeful motherf ucker.
Billtx corrected me. It looks like she's paying her own way. He just has to show up.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of opinions here, mine is pretty simple:
Have fun with it! It's already paid and I also wouldn't waste my hard earned money.
No expectactions should be the theme. You go there to relax on the cruise, drink, have fun, meet people.
If stars allign, you're gonna have sex (with her or other women). If not, you can still have fun.
Not everything in this life is about sex! Get tan, swim, relax and enjoy the beauty of the whole cruise.

But I can't stress this enough: the less expectations you'll have, the better you'll feel and the more enjoyment you'll get out of the whole deal. Have fun, my friend!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Figured I’d fill in with the latest news about this deal.I get a random text from her MOM today. Anyways, I got the feeling her mom was fishing about what the status of her daughter and me were because apparently this is being sold as a “temporary break” and not a breakup. I made it very clear that this was a breakup and that I was 50/50 about even going on this thing. If I could get my money back I would but since I can’t at this point, I’m trying to decide if I should go or not. Of course her mom wants me to go because she wants me to work things out with her daughter. She actually said to me “it hasn’t clicked with her about you yet, oneday she’s going to realize what she had, give her time. Maybe the time together on the cruise will be just what she needs to realize you’re right for her”. Oh. Fvcking. Hell. **** just got weird and now this cruise is starting to make sense about what to expect. I feel like her mom wants us to be together but we don’t want to be together, at least I don’t, I don’t know how she feels but I doubt she feels any different.
The hell do I say or do now? Still haven’t talked to my ex since she reached out about getting everything in order when I started this thread.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a few years you will look back on this in utter disbelief that you got yourself into this situation and had so much trouble getting out of it. Don’t make it a regret. Handle your business.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro come the **** on, you’re a grown ass man and she’s a grown ass woman. If she doesn’t like you by now, she’s not gonna like you ever. The fact that her freakin mom has to come talk to you about this whole thing speaks volumes about her maturity level. She likely got into a fight with her mom about you too, with her mom being in favor of you and the girl not, hence why her mom talked to you.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that you aren’t getting any, at least not from her. You better just call it quits.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a few years you will look back on this in utter disbelief that you got yourself into this situation and had so much trouble getting out of it.
He’s been here since 2008. I don’t mean to be rude to the guy, but I don’t think he should be having problems getting friendzoned by single moms after knowing the game for 12 years.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s been here since 2008. I don’t mean to be rude to the guy, but I don’t think he should be having problems getting friendzoned by single moms after knowing the game for 12 years.
No you’re right I shouldn’t be but hell even the most experienced guys get friend zoned. I walked away as soon as she suggested it after we broke up. You can’t stop any girl from seeing you as a friend if that’s what box they want to put you in. You do have the option to let them keep you there or not though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro come the **** on, you’re a grown ass man and she’s a grown ass woman. If she doesn’t like you by now, she’s not gonna like you ever. The fact that her freakin mom has to come talk to you about this whole thing speaks volumes about her maturity level. She likely got into a fight with her mom about you too, with her mom being in favor of you and the girl not, hence why her mom talked to you.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that you aren’t getting any, at least not from her. You better just call it quits.
It wasn’t a long convo between her mom and I she just asked something about the cruise. I don’t know what happened between those two, I didn’t ask, what she said was just random and I knew better. I’m not waiting around on anyone to know my worth, but damn I want to go on this cruise. I just wish it was with myself or another girl.lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a few years you will look back on this in utter disbelief that you got yourself into this situation and had so much trouble getting out of it. Don’t make it a regret. Handle your business.
I’ve learned my lesson about making any future plans with any girl from now on. Even if I have a wife I’m not planning a thing a month or more in advance. I’ll get married in Vegas by Elvis before I’ll plan a wedding months in advance.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get married.

And don't go on this cruise.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get married.

And don't go on this cruise.
I don’t think I can now. It will definitely be too weird, especially after what happened yesterday.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I have your ticket? :cool: I like cruises.
I’m looking into it now whether I can legally transfer my ticket or not. I mean they’ll be sleeping in the same room as my ex so I dunno if they would do it or not.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She actually said to me “it hasn’t clicked with her about you yet, oneday she’s going to realize what she had, give her time.
You dated her for a year. She fully understands who you are and doesnt want to be in a relationship with you.

Stop being dramatic about this because at this point none of us give a fvck if you go on this cruise with her or not. 7 pages of you not making a decision? Come on bro.

Just tell her you are not feeling it and you arent going. You dont have to give her any further information. She said she wanted to take a break and dumped you. Stop being a beta cuck and end this already.

As soon as you get back from this cruise with her, she will dump you again. The only way that you will gain any self esteem and value is if you just tell her that you're not feeling it and back out and then delete her number and go find someone worth your time.

This is like 7th grade drama.