Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on a cruise with my ex

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dated her for a year. She fully understands who you are and doesnt want to be in a relationship with you.

Stop being dramatic about this because at this point none of us give a fvck if you go on this cruise with her or not. 7 pages of you not making a decision? Come on bro.

Just tell her you are not feeling it and you arent going. You dont have to give her any further information. She said she wanted to take a break and dumped you. Stop being a beta cuck and end this already.

As soon as you get back from this cruise with her, she will dump you again. The only way that you will gain any self esteem and value is if you just tell her that you're not feeling it and back out and then delete her number and go find someone worth your time.

This is like 7th grade drama.
Fine I’ll drop it. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete or lock this thread. No sense in keeping it open.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"I don't think it's worth my time to go on a children's cruise in the friendzone when there is a deadly disease ingesting airlines and cruiselines. There is zero benefit to me at this point."
Or just "Ive decided to not go. Take care". No further communication necessary.

Fvck her feelings. If more men would actually take charge women in general wouldnt do this BS as much.

Stop allowing women to control your thoughts and decisions and you will be amazed at how much better you think about things.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her uncomfortable as you are about it....Then have her buy you out of 1/2 of it. She needs some skin in the game.

Start by texting her about how good it is going to feel to sleep naked with her again...Harken back to some memorable romps.

Lay that sexual tone out early. If she is offended then she might pay you NOT to go...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, did you finally go on this cruise or not?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, did you finally go on this cruise or not?
Covid saved me actually. I got a refund and everything. She’s tried to reach out a couple times, even used the old standby excuses but they haven’t worked. Her mom has seen pics of other girls I’ve been dating on my social media and I know word got back to her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid saved me actually. I got a refund and everything. She’s tried to reach out a couple times, even used the old standby excuses but they haven’t worked. Her mom has seen pics of other girls I’ve been dating on my social media and I know word got back to her.
So you've been less "stupid" overall as a result of not being allowed to continue that situation? God bless...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've been less "stupid" overall as a result of not being allowed to continue that situation? God bless...
Yeah it’s amazing what time will do. I’m not saying she wants me back BUT she is the one reaching out, I haven’t been. I’ve truly gone my own way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it’s amazing what time will do. I’m not saying she wants me back BUT she is the one reaching out, I haven’t been. I’ve truly gone my own way.
Yea. I was commenting on that one stupid thing many of us do or a oneitis or something is weakness and keeps us stupid across the board.