Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on a cruise with my ex

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And all you guys who are saying, "Yeah, but he'll probably get some p*ussy are part of the problem--because you're acting like slaves to the p*ussy, like it's the be all end all.
Those are wise word sex is not worth our self repect and peace of mind

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dose of tough love here:

I can't even believe OP made a post about this.

I would gladly PAY/LOSE $1200 to avoid the awkwardness and humiliation of being dragged on a cruise with an ex that dumped me and to make it worse, LJBF'd me months earlier. This OP is almost too surreal to be real, but every year a couple of these, "My ex and I are going on vacation together, bla bla bla" cringe-worthy posts pop up.

Damn, it's probably my genetic make-up and DNA but NO WAY in F*UCK would I go. My dignity, pride, self esteem, and self worth are worth A LOT more than $1200 or $1600 or whatever. Money lost and lesson learned and the dumb b*itch NEVER hears from me again. Period. End of story.

I can't even begin to count how many negative scenarios OP will encounter on this trip. A week's worth of awkwardness, measuring words, side-stepping issues, dealing with an ex--AND her family, etc, etc. Better hope no one from China, S Korea and now Italy board that boat coughing too.

And all you guys who are saying, "Yeah, but he'll probably get some p*ussy are part of the problem--because you're acting like slaves to the p*ussy, like it's the be all end all. This just in...IT's NOT

I am honestly blown away that "men" act like this and would even entertain the idea of going on a cruise under these circumstances. But, that's just me.
Dang I can’t believe I forgot about all that. Yeah you’re right dude, my pride and self-worth, who I am, what I am, just ME—I’m worth way more than $1600. **** that.

The thing is with OP tho, he already talked to her twice, so if he doesn’t go now, it’ll be seen as ‘chickening out’ rather than having self-respect. The fact that he even entertained the idea means he’s already lost all his dignity, so not going now is still gone be just as pathetic as if he did. That’s why before, I said he should go just to **** other women, and if he gets caught doing it, it’s just a big ‘fk u’ to her lol. And at least THAT way he gains some of his pride left.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A man who seeks pleasure in sorrow will in the end be immersed in pain.

Don't come complaining later on like a cry baby OP because this is exactly what you wanted.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In the 230 sq ft room, the rest of the family should be in another room, right? If it's him in the ex in a room, and the kids and mom in law in another great. I think before the trip he should make sure he can hit it. Frame it like a player.
Donno. Could be a joining room. Can't really stick your d ick in another lady (or ladies) when your ex's family is right next door. Always get refundable tickets when you are traveling with non-family. Especially when they are expensive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donno. Could be a joining room. Can't really stick your d ick in another lady (or ladies) when your ex's family is right next door. Always get refundable tickets when you are traveling with non-family. Especially when they are expensive.
Dude. Next door is perfectly fine. All of my ex ****ed me in their homes while their families slept. We just remained silent. It's a fun thing to do

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty I’m not even getting my hopes up about sex. I don’t even know how she’s going to act around me. That’s what’s making me anxious about the whole thing. If we met up for a drink like a couple weeks before the cruise and hooked up, that would be one thing. I’m not going to put myself out on that limb though of asking her to hangout though, if she asks me then I’ll cross that bridge if it comes.
In all honesty I want to go for selfish reasons. I want her to see me and be like “damn, he looks good, looks like he’s been doing his own thing and looks happy”. I think they would be the ultimate “**** you” to her. I say that because I got lazy going to the gym and off my diet for a couple months and it showed, probably in my body language and how I was acting too. I just want the chance to throw it in her face that I turned myself around and look the best I’ve ever looked, even before she knew me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty I’m not even getting my hopes up about sex. I don’t even know how she’s going to act around me. That’s what’s making me anxious about the whole thing. If we met up for a drink like a couple weeks before the cruise and hooked up, that would be one thing. I’m not going to put myself out on that limb though of asking her to hangout though, if she asks me then I’ll cross that bridge if it comes.
In all honesty I want to go for selfish reasons. I want her to see me and be like “damn, he looks good, looks like he’s been doing his own thing and looks happy”. I think they would be the ultimate “**** you” to her. I say that because I got lazy going to the gym and off my diet for a couple months and it showed, probably in my body language and how I was acting too. I just want the chance to throw it in her face that I turned myself around and look the best I’ve ever looked, even before she knew me.
"Get your hopes up" that sounds kinda weak. Your a sexually desirable man. You should come to expect those things for yourself.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Get your hopes up" that sounds kinda weak. Your a sexually desirable man. You should come to expect those things for yourself.
True. I mean I think my confidence took a hit with this girl and it was mostly my own doing but she had a hand in it too. I wish I could post a pic of her and then of me because most of you would be saying “dude she was lucky to have you! She’s not all that at all, you can do so much better!”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I mean I think my confidence took a hit with this girl and it was mostly my own doing but she had a hand in it too. I wish I could post a pic of her and then of me because most of you would be saying “dude she was lucky to have you! She’s not all that at all, you can do so much better!”
I'd do a whole lotta ****ing everyday before that trip if i was in a position to do so. If you can you should. Your position with her depends on your confidence and what you will allow versus how far she decided to let you go. You cannot go on that trip as a beaten dog. Other ladies think your a "fun" guy right? Look good, good in the sack?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do a whole lotta ****ing everyday before that trip if i was in a position to do so. If you can you should. Your position with her depends on your confidence and what you will allow versus how far she decided to let you go. You cannot go on that trip as a beaten dog. Other ladies think your a "fun" guy right? Look good, good in the sack?
That’s just it. I have hooked up with 2 other girls since we broke up and they were WAY above her. They still text to hangout all the time. They haven’t built my confidence back up though, working out has some. I don’t know why I want this girls approval so much, I guess because she dumped me and is not as good looking as girls I’ve dated before.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s just it. I have hooked up with 2 other girls since we broke up and they were WAY above her. They still text to hangout all the time. They haven’t built my confidence back up though, working out has some. I don’t know why I want this girls approval so much, I guess because she dumped me and is not as good looking as girls I’ve dated before.
The regular sex outside her eliminates your minds need for validation from her. You know you just fvcked b4 the trip amd you're getting some when you return home. So you can focus on fun.

If your body lingo or voice subconsciously seek her approval Youll turn her iff sexually. You will submit to her and be in the same position you left off in. I'd let her have fun and she will open up after drinking.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don’t even know how she’s going to act around me. That’s what’s making me anxious about the whole thing.

In all honesty I want to go for selfish reasons. I want her to see me and be like “damn, he looks good

I think they would be the ultimate “**** you” to her.

I just want the chance to throw it in her face that I turned myself around
The ultimate revenge is her seeing you living well from a distance.
You’re going into this with a completely wrong mindset to be that close to her in a cruise cabin for a number of days. It likely won’t end well for either of you…
This scenario stands a good chance of actually lowering her opinion of you. You’re the only one that can change that outcome by taking a pass on the cruise…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reread OP’s original post. She’s not his ex wife.
It’s a good idea to know what you’re talking about before you start…
Bill. I reread the original post. You are absolutely correct. They dated on and off for a year. She left him in a position of seeking her validation. So they were dating and thats it.

I think they should pay for their own tickets. Him paying is being retarded. She knew how thet ended up and reached out to him because she figured he'd pay. That's not good at all. From there. I agree with the others that he expose himself to be toyed with.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill. I reread the original post. You are absolutely correct. They dated on and off for a year. She left him in a position of seeking her validation. So they were dating and thats it.

I think they should pay for their own tickets. Him paying is being retarded. She knew how thet ended up and reached out to him because she figured he'd pay. That's not good at all. From there. I agree with the others that he expose himself to be toyed with.
We paid each for our own tickets and plane tickets, I’m not THAT dumb.lol