Girls who want to set you up with their girls friends

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to disagree with that. I wouldn't change my personality based on one particular incident, anymore than I would expect any guy here to change their personality based on one rejection. More data is needed. Besides, one woman's trash is another woman's treasure. Also, it may be that the girl in question has the "problem" since she's the one who apparently needs setting up.

Personality change is a fairly drastic solution. Maybe you could take some bolder action, show more masculine strength, change some of your goals, try some new tactics, or decide not to be a doormat (if you have been). But that doesn't mean your personality needs entirely reconstructed.
Yes why she should she even mentioned to set me up with semi-hot girl and I fairly know her?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
whenever someone wants to set me with their friend, that friend is fatter than <enter some fat person name here> and disgusting

Reaction score
If someone wants to change the own personality than only under this circumstances:
* Only for the better if there was something really wrong, meaning you didn´t get your big goals because of that.
* Inside the own identity frame, meaning becoming a better version of yourself instead of becoming a another guy. Becoming a complete another person is not impossible but very difficult and often the wrong move. It is like a crocodile trying to become a lion...It doesn´t end well.

If you have family, friends and other people that love and like you, than usually there is nothing wrong with your personality. So changing your own personality for a particular woman is a hardcore Beta-move that will get you in a lot of trouble. Specially if she already knows the way you were before, she will think that you are trying to foul her or that you are a pathetic loser that will do anything to get a pu**y. Anyway you are going to lose her.

If you play another guy for a evening in order to get laid once with a very hot woman and then move on, well then this is no problem I guess.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you meet this chick on a dating site?
The one that wanted to set you up.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you meet this chick on a dating site?
The one that wanted to set you up.
Nope I met her at university we continued writing on fb as she went to an other school.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
If my screen name was 'beta orbiter'...that would be ironic, also.

anything?
Irony in case of you calling me sparkle would be that in fact I gave her a hoe name. Which is not the case. But if you see the irony somewhere else I would be glad if you could elobarte ...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irony in case of you calling me sparkle would be that in fact I gave her a hoe name. Which is not the case. But if you see the irony somewhere else I would be glad if you could elobarte ...
lolz!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Personalities changes over time and it also happens when either a positive or negative life event took place hence with the input of new information, new ideology or a life event...etc it broadens/narrows your mindset and that ultimately shape how you do things = results.

It's when a man continously tries to change they way he does things but never change the mindset = repeated failure.

How you think + how you do things = results.

Anyone care to dispute that?

Most people r preoccupied with how they go about doing certain things, they keep on changing the way they do things but getting the same results, little do they know that how they think affects how they do things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever someone wants to set me with their friend, that friend is fatter than <enter some fat person name here> and disgusting
Maybe the default response to someone wanting to set you up should be: "Is she fat?".

Regarding personality change, I'm still not so sure it's that easy to change your personality. I would think it's mostly formed by a certain age. I used to be shy, but I learned to be outgoing, so I can turn that on when I want. But it doesn't change the fact that I am still an introvert at heart. Although I don't see anything wrong with being an introvert, so I don't see any reason to change it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe the default response to someone wanting to set you up should be: "Is she fat?".

Regarding personality change, I'm still not so sure it's that easy to change your personality. I would think it's mostly formed by a certain age. I used to be shy, but I learned to be outgoing, so I can turn that on when I want. But it doesn't change the fact that I am still an introvert at heart. Although I don't see anything wrong with being an introvert, so I don't see any reason to change it.
Amongst the 4 personality quadrants, the intellectual quadrant will have a very hard time to change.

The doers, motivators and social quadrant are fluid as in its within themselves to change according to their environment. They all do at any given settings, they just don't realise that they are doing it.