Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who want to set you up with their girls friends

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl I know (not very well) she suddenly asked me if i want to meet up with her girl friend.
And told me that I am in a age where I could get married etc. (29).

Honestly I am interested in the girl who wants to set me up. But I think if she plans to intodruce me to her friends she is not really interested in me, right?

Any advice would be much appreciated !

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C;mon man. She's trying to set you up with her friend and you're asking if that means she wants to date you herself? I'm not answering this.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
C;mon man. She's trying to set you up with her friend and you're asking if that means she wants to date you herself? I'm not answering this.
Yes sadly she most likely is not interested. Sucks man! I guess it's a friendly way to let me down...

Reaction score
Well, form my own experience on this particular topic I can tell you two things:
* She is not interested in you
* If she wants you to set up with her girlfriend than it is quite clear that there is a good reason why she is alone.

One of my girlfriends had a group of friends were all of the women there were very attractive or at least attractive enough to get boyfriends by themselves but one of the girls was a very unfeminine and a bit overweight country woman that never could get a boyfriend even when she was not picky at all and often took the initiative by herself.

So every time a guy showed up and tried to get my girlfriend or one of her friends and those weren´t interested in him they always tried to set up the guy with the country girl. I guess it is some sort of helping out between women.

So if a woman needs to be set up by her friends well then there is usually a good reason that she hasn´t a boyfriend.

Hope this helped you

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, form my own experience on this particular topic I can tell you two things:
* She is not interested in you
* If she wants you to set up with her girlfriend than it is quite clear that there is a good reason why she is alone.

One of my girlfriends had a group of friends were all of the women there were very attractive or at least attractive enough to get boyfriends by themselves but one of the girls was a very unfeminine and a bit overweight country woman that never could get a boyfriend even when she was not picky at all and often took the initiative by herself.

So every time a guy showed up and tried to get my girlfriend or one of her friends and those weren´t interested in him they always tried to set up the guy with the country girl. I guess it is some sort of helping out between women.

So if a woman needs to be set up by her friends well then there is usually a good reason that she hasn´t a boyfriend.

Hope this helped you
I got suspicious when she started talking that it's time for me to marry and If I don't want to settle down etc. haha Something is fishy about her friend for sure. I checked her on facebook, she is kind of hot, but seems very attention seeking.
The not interested part could be worse, she probably ends up being like her friend.

You got a pimp.... Cool deal.
Yes a female pimp who want to marry me with her friend... very cool deal.

Lolz! OP needs to change his name to Sparkles!
I am not sure what you are trying to imply by your response wifehunter?, but if you are referring to, me having feels for the girl, that's not quite the case.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Anytime u hear a woman say that, you'll know it's time 4 you to change ur personality.

The narrative that u r currently portraying - the good guy, decent job, not bad looking, not a ladies man - has you screwed on the billboard for eligible beta's up for marriage.

The ladies gets the pick of the lot, who's the lucky b@stard?

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime u hear a woman say that, you'll know it's time 4 you to change ur personality.

The narrative that u r currently portraying - the good guy, decent job, not bad looking, not a ladies man - has you screwed on the billboard for eligible beta's up for marriage.

I should change my personality because a dumb girl is try to set me up with her friend who probably can't find a decent guy?
The girl is trying to set me up is religious and I am pretty sure I can't bang her that easy.
Btw I would say that I am a good guy but by end of 2019 I will be semi-retired (with 30) I get told that I am very handsome and I had a decent share of hot women in my life.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be willing to bet virtually anything that this friend is FAT.

R

Ranger

There is something deep hidden in that. I see it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I should change my personality because a dumb girl is try to set me up with her friend who probably can't find a decent guy?
Answer is most definately yes. Even the dumbest girl is a genius when in comes 2 men and how to manipulate men. And they started out even before they could walk. Disagree?

The girl is trying to set me up is religious and I am pretty sure I can't bang her that easy.
All women r easy 2 bang, more so with those conservatives and uptight ones. Unleash their s€xuality and you'll be having more then you require.

Btw I would say that I am a good guy but by end of 2019 I will be semi-retired (with 30) I get told that I am very handsome and I had a decent share of hot women in my life.
She has already determined that, hence my earlier post.

What you should ask is what makes you so special compared to the rest of the men who r similar 2 you?

How do you stand out?

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer is most definately yes. Even the dumbest girl is a genius when in comes 2 men and how to manipulate men. And they started out even before they could walk. Disagree?

All women r easy 2 bang, more so with those conservatives and uptight ones. Unleash their s€xuality and you'll be having more then you require.

She has already determined that, hence my earlier post.

What you should ask is what makes you so special compared to the rest of the men who r similar 2 you?

How do you stand out?
Changing his own personality is not that easy and takes a lot of time. I wouldn't know which aspect of my personality I should change and even more why I should change it. Ok lately I got a bit lazy regarding women but only because most seem boring to me and don't add anything positive to my life. So why bother?

I really don't think I am that special honestly ... I am probably very handsome (what is out of the norm) and have an academic background, but I am probably not so special. At least in my opinion. How do I stand out? People tell me I am charismatic (I can't judge that) but nonetheless it could be very true. I am polarizing everywhere I go.

R

Ranger

can you elaborate on this?
I will try to give it justice.
Personality is not rigid. It’s fluid. Changing personality is not difficult. Who you are is determined by you.
The frame (your narrative), is presenting what’s internally inside you. In the corps we called it commanding the deck. Being part of the navy the deck of course is anyone around you standing topside of a ship. The deck.
In the presence of those women or that woman. She was commanding the deck. The whole playing field. You were a subordinate to her sphere of influence. By no other means than your programming and her ASSUMPTION that you are subordinate. It”s not true in a world of bare balls survival but she just assumed and capitalized. Like a thief. 105 lbs of know nothing but a girl world little brat assumption. Who’s in command? You or her?
It wasn’t my sergeant stripes that commanded my squad of riflemen. It was me.
By changing your viewpoint and reinforcing it daily you virtually change your personality.
It’s the best I can come up with to explain it. Find out who you are and who you want to be and then be it. I keep a journal. I write in it every day religiously.
From the very first moment you met her...she commanded the deck. All she has is a p”ssy. There’s nothing else that she has to command with. You automatically kneeled to the queen of a single p”ssy.
Think about this. She’s queen of a single p”ssy that if she doesn’t take care of it, it turns foul. It drains some nasty sh”t every month and that’s not even counting reoccurring yeast infections that would gag a doctor doing the examination. And you let her command the deck with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U r a fast learner. Leadership skills is universal and applicable in any settings...even more so with women.

Can any man truly blame a woman for discarding a man who has yet to fully grasp that potential and going for one who has - that someone who stands out among the herd of men?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure what you are trying to imply by your response wifehunter?, but if you are referring to, me having feels for the girl, that's not quite the case.
Sparkles is your new hoe name. Like candy or sugar. Glitter could work too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to disagree with that. I wouldn't change my personality based on one particular incident, anymore than I would expect any guy here to change their personality based on one rejection. More data is needed. Besides, one woman's trash is another woman's treasure. Also, it may be that the girl in question has the "problem" since she's the one who apparently needs setting up.

Personality change is a fairly drastic solution. Maybe you could take some bolder action, show more masculine strength, change some of your goals, try some new tactics, or decide not to be a doormat (if you have been). But that doesn't mean your personality needs entirely reconstructed.