Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls at work? yes? no?

Girls at work?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whassup guys.

I was wondering what u guys think about getting involved with/banging girls at your workplace?

I wouldnt have thought it would be too problematic myself but id like some second opinions.

You think it might be awkward or strange in anyway? Think its best avoided cos ull see her most days at work??

Be cool bros

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its your career, I would say no. I personally won't risk my career and my daugther's benefits for some poon at work. Then again my boss and her husband met at work. Just don't get all emotional, and emo on the chic if things go sour, because that could cost you dearly, and make sure she's not a crazy biitch.

E

Energizer

penkitten said:
dont sh!t where you work dude
Thats the attraction for me, knowing that with one fowl swoop, you could be finished. FINISHED. FINISHED.. MWHAHHAA.

(I haven't masturbated in six days, it's getting to me).

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty damn likely to be banging and marrying a woman from my employer - the NHS.

If I want anything serious, it's only those within the NHS and possibly intensive law and finance posts would actually understand the stress I'm going to be under, unless I strike gold somewhere else.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
If its your career, I would say no. I personally won't risk my career and my daugther's benefits for some poon at work. Then again my boss and her husband met at work. Just don't get all emotional, and emo on the chic if things go sour, because that could cost you dearly, and make sure she's not a crazy biitch.
Spot on advice.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. It seems to work out all right if the two of you are peers and you don't break her heart. However, I've slept with a woman who is higher up than me, and I regret it. I don't want anyone having leverage over me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, I think it's a bad idea. If things go south everybody knows your business, and then you're stuck in an awkward situation working next to an ex.

Having said that, I've done it before. It's easy to develop an attraction for someone when you see so much of them, day in and day out. I've also noticed that when people work unusual shifts, they often hook up since the people out in the "normal" world don't follow their schedule.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not unless you have another option for a job. Things might come out awesome, but if they go sour there is no escape!

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i see what ur saying.

Thing about this is that its not my career or anything so the job isnt that important to me but still id prefer to have that job instead of some random ass which i can find elsewhere!