Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend of a year put a pink streak in her hair.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleted for wrong thread lol

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see weird hair color as a red flag when meeting a woman (stranger) for the first time.
I don’t see much of an issue with it if we have been in a relationship for a while. I like it when my women change up their hair color. It almost feels like I am banging a new girl. Either way I would keep an eye out for any other new changes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I dated a hot blonde a while back with a pink strand in her hair. She did it for breast cancer awareness and decided to keep it. Personally I found it sexy. To each their own.

That same girl also got a tattoo when she was married. And of course her husband at the time was strictly against it, yet she did it anyways. From what I gather, it was around this time that she started checking out of the relationship. 2 years later, they were divorced.

A woman's honor, loyalty, and respect towards a man is only conditional when she feels her needs are being met. The minute she starts to feel they aren't is when you see issues like this creep up. That said thing is, they never tell you why and the less experienced men don't figure it out until it's too late.

OP, I think this is a sign of more things to come.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the kind of things that should be covered in conversation early in the relationship. Setting boundaries such as this is best handled by talking about how a woman’s hair is very important to a man and that “Most men are greatly disturbed when their woman makes drastic changes without talking to him first”. I’ve never been with a woman who challenged me on that.

All men should understand that a woman who is worth his time will desire to please him and will work to make sure that she is attractive to HIM. She should always consider his preferences when it comes to how she presents herself.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
And now she is blaming the OP for not being attracted to her so she can have the perfect rationalization to cheat.
Sounds right to me. Back in college, my girlfriend cheated on me then said it was my fault since I made her feel unattractive by making a comment about a celebrity being hot. Interesting how common this pattern turns out to be.
They'd asked me what I'd think of their new hairdo prior to the fvck but ends up in the morning looking guilty, nervous and a few had tears in their eyes..wtf
It would be good to learn to recognize when a girl you're banging has a boyfriend that she's not telling you about. Any other signs that people have come across?