In2theGame
Master Don Juan
Deleted for wrong thread lol
Last edited:
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Sounds right to me. Back in college, my girlfriend cheated on me then said it was my fault since I made her feel unattractive by making a comment about a celebrity being hot. Interesting how common this pattern turns out to be.And now she is blaming the OP for not being attracted to her so she can have the perfect rationalization to cheat.
It would be good to learn to recognize when a girl you're banging has a boyfriend that she's not telling you about. Any other signs that people have come across?They'd asked me what I'd think of their new hairdo prior to the fvck but ends up in the morning looking guilty, nervous and a few had tears in their eyes..wtf