"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girl wants to be friends

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Forget about her and move on.
This is completely unwinnable for you.

If she won't even let you get to first base, she's definitely NOT interested!
You're in the creeper zone if that tells you anything.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
All you had to text back was “fvck your friendship”. You don’t need it, you damn sure don’t want it. Now consider her pretty much dead from here on out. If she tries to talk to you, walk away. Say absolutely nothing and just walk away. If she texts or calls you then don’t respond or better yet just block her number so you won’t be tempted to talk to her. Same with social media. Remember, to hell with her friendship or any girls friendship for that matter!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Chicks generally don’t lie when they give you the LJBF speech. That’s one area that you can take at face value.
Just reminiscing.

I had this one chick who I used to sleep around, after spending the night over, she'll usually give me the whole LJBF speech and much to my amusement, she'll does it the next week and for the next couple of months.

I was like 19 then and she was 24 plus, just fresh out of university and working as a management trainee in Yoahan.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
20YO girl. Holding hands, a lot of touching, pulled her close to me, a lot of laughs, I teased her, etc. When I went for the kiss she backed off, I did'nt care, I continued talking and showed her a couple of places. After 2 hours she said she had to go.
When we texted. she says, I'm very nice but she just wants to be friends and it's not going to work between us.

What happened? Should I be her friend or should I try another tactic?
Friends?

Either fwb or next her, and go get her friends.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Forget about her and move on.
This is completely unwinnable for you.

If she won't even let you get to first base, she's definitely NOT interested!
You're in the creeper zone if that tells you anything.
+1

I'd have taken my ****kkk out smashed or kicked her out + finished to pornhub. It makes for a funny story. Better after you send her the troll meme.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Move on. This one is most likely dead. Don’t ever text her. If she ever becomes interested, she will reach out and then you set up a date but don’t think by you ignoring her she will become interested and come back because that only happens after you have banged her a few times.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Girls say one thing and means another thing. So I would not trust what she says.
She is TELLING you she's not sexually attracted to you but sees you as a platonic friend. Don't over think or over analyze it. Is she the last girl on planet Earth? Be high value, not an AFC, and move on. 99.99% chance you'll never turn her around. This is basic DJ 101 stuff.

Dash's 2 Rules for Success with Women:

1- Never, ever "chase" women with low interest.
2- See Rule #1

Good luck.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Learn how to ghost women. It’s the best trick you can use, I love doing it. I don’t like to have long drawn out chats trying to convince them why they should see me more than as a friend. Waste of time. Just ghost them out of nowhere. Doesn’t matter how long you’ve known them or anything, you don’t owe them ****.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Two to three hours is a long time for a date, especially if you haven't at least kissed her previously.

Take her at her word, if you respond at all say "I was thinking the same thing." Then take out and be seen with other girls - not as a lure but to have fun. MAYBE she comes back around but who cares...so many fish in the sea my friend.
whats wrong with 2-3 h date if it's going well.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Learn how to ghost women. It’s the best trick you can use, I love doing it. I don’t like to have long drawn out chats trying to convince them why they should see me more than as a friend. Waste of time. Just ghost them out of nowhere. Doesn’t matter how long you’ve known them or anything, you don’t owe them ****.
Sometimes girls text back after a few months and thats how i bang them.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
20YO girl. Holding hands, a lot of touching, pulled her close to me, a lot of laughs, I teased her, etc. When I went for the kiss she backed off, I did'nt care,
TWENTY YEAR OLD GIRL doesn’t let you put your tongue down her throat, and you don’t care?

Come on bro who are you trying to fool.

I continued talking and showed her a couple of places. After 2 hours she said she had to go.
What places did you show her?

If she rejected your kiss, you have should ended the date shortly afterwards. Don’t be hanging out with her for another 120 minutes hoping she will magically see the light.

What if you had another girl to kiss in the next hour? What would you do?

When we texted. she says, I'm very nice but she just wants to be friends and it's not going to work between us.

What happened?
How can we know that? She didn’t let you kiss her so she obviously wasn’t feeling you the way you were feeling her.

Should I be her friend or should I try another tactic?
Sure, you can be her friend.

she says, “I'm very nice but she just wants to be friends and it's not going to work between us.”

“Splendid. Well, don’t forget to write.”
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Sometimes girls text back after a few months and thats how i bang them.
“Let’s just be friends” or ANY variation of that gets you blocked with me. One chance, per lifetime, no exceptions. That should be your motto with women.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Had a new date with another girl today. Just wanna quickly write it down before I forget.
I did what most guys were saying here. Don't invest too much, don't try too hard and don't be needy.

On the date, a lot of touching, didn't try to go for the kiss even though i was feeling it, i didn't not try to pull her close to me, built tension (Did not talk most time and let her start the convo). After 1.5 hours. She says she felt cold and wanted to go home. I also told her we should watch a movie together sometime, She said OK (But you never know, girls say something and mean another thing), I asked her two times to verify she wanted to really watch a movie. I think the frame is set up better this time. I did not do much qualification though, i hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.

This year has been a dried year for me. I need to fclose asap.
 
Last edited:

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Had a new date with another girl today. Just wanna quickly write it down before I forget.
I did what most guys were saying here. Don't invest too much, don't try too hard and don't be needy.

On the date, a lot of touching, didn't try to go for the kiss even though i was feeling it, i didn't not try to pull her close to me, built tension (Did not talk most time and let her start the convo). After 1.5 hours. She says she felt cold and wanted to go home. I also told her we should watch a movie together sometime, She said OK (But you never know, girls say something and mean another thing), I asked her two times to verify she wanted to really watch a movie. I think the frame is set up better this time. I did not do much qualification though, i hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.

This year has been a dried year for me. I need to fclose asap.

New girl told me he has Boyfriend. Maybe I was too pushy again.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top