Mike32ct
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2007
- Messages
- 8,394
- Reaction score
- 5,137
Chicks generally don’t lie when they give you the LJBF speech. That’s one area that you can take at face value.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
What if she said I'm probably not what you looking for, and left?Chicks generally don’t lie when they give you the LJBF speech. That’s one area that you can take at face value.
Just reminiscing.Chicks generally don’t lie when they give you the LJBF speech. That’s one area that you can take at face value.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Friends?20YO girl. Holding hands, a lot of touching, pulled her close to me, a lot of laughs, I teased her, etc. When I went for the kiss she backed off, I did'nt care, I continued talking and showed her a couple of places. After 2 hours she said she had to go.
When we texted. she says, I'm very nice but she just wants to be friends and it's not going to work between us.
What happened? Should I be her friend or should I try another tactic?
+1Forget about her and move on.
This is completely unwinnable for you.
If she won't even let you get to first base, she's definitely NOT interested!
You're in the creeper zone if that tells you anything.
She is TELLING you she's not sexually attracted to you but sees you as a platonic friend. Don't over think or over analyze it. Is she the last girl on planet Earth? Be high value, not an AFC, and move on. 99.99% chance you'll never turn her around. This is basic DJ 101 stuff.Girls say one thing and means another thing. So I would not trust what she says.
That’s a different scenario.What if she said I'm probably not what you looking for, and left?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
whats wrong with 2-3 h date if it's going well.Two to three hours is a long time for a date, especially if you haven't at least kissed her previously.
Take her at her word, if you respond at all say "I was thinking the same thing." Then take out and be seen with other girls - not as a lure but to have fun. MAYBE she comes back around but who cares...so many fish in the sea my friend.
Sometimes girls text back after a few months and thats how i bang them.Learn how to ghost women. It’s the best trick you can use, I love doing it. I don’t like to have long drawn out chats trying to convince them why they should see me more than as a friend. Waste of time. Just ghost them out of nowhere. Doesn’t matter how long you’ve known them or anything, you don’t owe them ****.
TWENTY YEAR OLD GIRL doesn’t let you put your tongue down her throat, and you don’t care?20YO girl. Holding hands, a lot of touching, pulled her close to me, a lot of laughs, I teased her, etc. When I went for the kiss she backed off, I did'nt care,
What places did you show her?I continued talking and showed her a couple of places. After 2 hours she said she had to go.
How can we know that? She didn’t let you kiss her so she obviously wasn’t feeling you the way you were feeling her.When we texted. she says, I'm very nice but she just wants to be friends and it's not going to work between us.
What happened?
Sure, you can be her friend.Should I be her friend or should I try another tactic?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
“Let’s just be friends” or ANY variation of that gets you blocked with me. One chance, per lifetime, no exceptions. That should be your motto with women.Sometimes girls text back after a few months and thats how i bang them.
Had a new date with another girl today. Just wanna quickly write it down before I forget.
I did what most guys were saying here. Don't invest too much, don't try too hard and don't be needy.
On the date, a lot of touching, didn't try to go for the kiss even though i was feeling it, i didn't not try to pull her close to me, built tension (Did not talk most time and let her start the convo). After 1.5 hours. She says she felt cold and wanted to go home. I also told her we should watch a movie together sometime, She said OK (But you never know, girls say something and mean another thing), I asked her two times to verify she wanted to really watch a movie. I think the frame is set up better this time. I did not do much qualification though, i hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.
This year has been a dried year for me. I need to fclose asap.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.