Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl wants to be friends

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a new date with another girl today. Just wanna quickly write it down before I forget.
I did what most guys were saying here. Don't invest too much, don't try too hard and don't be needy.

On the date, a lot of touching, didn't try to go for the kiss even though i was feeling it, i didn't not try to pull her close to me, built tension (Did not talk most time and let her start the convo). After 1.5 hours. She says she felt cold and wanted to go home. I also told her we should watch a movie together sometime, She said OK (But you never know, girls say something and mean another thing), I asked her two times to verify she wanted to really watch a movie. I think the frame is set up better this time. I did not do much qualification though, i hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.

This year has been a dried year for me. I need to fclose asap.

Last edited:

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a new date with another girl today. Just wanna quickly write it down before I forget.
I did what most guys were saying here. Don't invest too much, don't try too hard and don't be needy.

On the date, a lot of touching, didn't try to go for the kiss even though i was feeling it, i didn't not try to pull her close to me, built tension (Did not talk most time and let her start the convo). After 1.5 hours. She says she felt cold and wanted to go home. I also told her we should watch a movie together sometime, She said OK (But you never know, girls say something and mean another thing), I asked her two times to verify she wanted to really watch a movie. I think the frame is set up better this time. I did not do much qualification though, i hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.

This year has been a dried year for me. I need to fclose asap.

New girl told me he has Boyfriend. Maybe I was too pushy again.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Let’s just be friends” or ANY variation of that gets you blocked with me. One chance, per lifetime, no exceptions. That should be your motto with women.

This. ^^ read it and burn it into your brains. One chance per lifetime. As i have always stated, if chicks know they get only one chance, they will correct their bad behaviour before they do it. If you keep giving chances why should they change?

When he went to kiss her and she pulled away, that told him everything he needed to know. Everything he said to her after this was a waste of breath. Every minute he spent with her after that was a complete waste of time.