Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl wants to be friends

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20YO girl. Holding hands, a lot of touching, pulled her close to me, a lot of laughs, I teased her, etc. When I went for the kiss she backed off, I did'nt care, I continued talking and showed her a couple of places. After 2 hours she said she had to go.
When we texted. she says, I'm very nice but she just wants to be friends and it's not going to work between us.

What happened? Should I be her friend or should I try another tactic?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested, move on. You've had the opportunity to take the red pill as of January 21st 2008. Why would you ask this?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm that's interesting. I thought that's the first thing that everybody learns but I guess not.

Well, it could be a test, or maybe she's not that much into you. I would move on and do my thing, maybe text her after a little while and ask her what's up and see what her response is. I wouldn't hang onto her all that much.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm that's interesting. I thought that's the first thing that everybody learns but I guess not.

Well, it could be a test, or maybe she's not that much into you. I would move on and do my thing, maybe text her after a little while and ask her what's up and see what her response is. I wouldn't hang onto her all that much.
You cannot just give generic responses. Cannot just move on. You need to analyze what happened and try to improve.
Don't think texting her will work even after a while.
I think I didn't set the frame right or I didn't qualify her appropriately. But it could be another thing that I didn't find out yet.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot just give generic responses. Cannot just move on. You need to analyze what happened and try to improve.
Don't think texting her will work even after a while.
I think I didn't set the frame right. But it could be another thing that I didn't find out yet.
If it were me personally: my life is too short for me to analyze something like that. I would immediately start thinking about other girls. You shouldn't have to 'frame' anything, it should just flow from you doing your thing, but that's my opinion.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its happened to me before where you can accidently kill the sexual tension by giving off the boyfriend comfort vibe too early

Holding hands, pulling her in etc sometimes its best to hang back and let her emotions build up

Awkward silence for us guys is sexual tension to girls

Billtx49

Reaction score
When we texted. she says, I'm very nice but she just wants to be friends and it's not going to work between us.

I think I didn't set the frame right or I didn't qualify her appropriately. But it could be another thing that I didn't find out yet.
Nothing to find out here. She’s already told you she only sees you as a friend and doesn’t think Anything will work out between you two. How clear do you need her message to be ?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to find out here. She’s already told you she only sees you as a friend and doesn’t think Anything will work out between you two. How clear do you need her message to be ?
Girls say one thing and means another thing. So I would not trust what she says.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

kirt

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot just give generic responses.
She gave you the most generic LJBF rejection. How more generic the situation can be? Looks like you already like her too much, therefore all this over-analyzing.
I agree with Medina, you surrendered to her too quickly, and she lost all interest. Nothing is left for her here, no tension, no intrigue, no room for using her "female intuition" to figure you out, no intense emotions about "can I get him or not?".

Ignore her. Don't text her, don't think about her. If she texts you, be politely cold, scarce and too busy with your own things to give her any free attention. Do this until she stops texting or invites you on a date herself. Meanwhile, spin other plates, because she'll likely just move on.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave you the most generic LJBF rejection. How more generic the situation can be? Looks like you already like her too much, therefore all this over-analyzing.
I agree with Medina, you surrendered to her too quickly, and she lost all interest. Nothing is left for her here, no tension, no intrigue, no room for using her "female intuition" to figure you out, no intense emotions about "can I get him or not?".

Ignore her. Don't text her, don't think about her. If she texts you, be politely cold, scarce and too busy with your own things to give her any free attention. Do this until she stops texting or invites you on a date herself. Meanwhile, spin other plates, because she'll likely just move on.
How can I not surrender to her too quickly?

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have back off when she started holding hands and not try and kiss her. What did you talk about also? Did you say too much about yourself? You have to say the least about you and leave her guessing. Think of it as reading a book. Would you want to read a book if you knew the ending? I would cut complete tides with her. Put her on ice and if she tries to reach out let her know you are busy and are about to go out on a date. I'm not sure if you read Rollo's books but women will share an alpha to have sex with over a beta type guy any day. You have to give the impression you are in demand.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I not surrender to her too quickly?
By getting into the mindset of not taking women too seriously. Also don't expect to not be rejected even if everything is 'perfect'

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have back off when she started holding hands and not try and kiss her. What did you talk about also? Did you say too much about yourself? You have to say the least about you and leave her guessing. Think of it as reading a book. Would you want to read a book if you knew the ending? I would cut complete tides with her. Put her on ice and if she tries to reach out let her know you are busy and are about to go out on a date. I'm not sure if you read Rollo's books but women will share an alpha to have sex with over a beta type guy any day. You have to give the impression you are in demand.
If you are with a girl on a date for 2-3 hours how would you not reveal too much about yourself? if she keeps asking a few times?

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
It may sound harsh, but you're clearly friendzoned and never getting out, because you're not her "type" or she thinks she can do better.
Cut your losses bro and move on.

Last edited:

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are with a girl on a date for 2-3 hours how would you not reveal too much about yourself? if she keeps asking a few times?
Did you ever watch Seinfeld? You talk about nothing. She asks something about you and then turn it into a nothing answer about yourself.

kirt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first date should not last for 3 hours. Don't you have other interesting things to do in your life? Investing so much time in a girl you met first time in your life already shows that you are very interested in her and she starts to feel power over you.

Remember the rule of 2/3: "Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you". This includes words you say. Talk 2/3 times less that she does. When you tell about yourself, err on the side of saying to little, but don't be reserved. Instead, use vague terms and hints and let some work for her imagination. If she starts playing the interrogator and your date slowly starts to feel like a job interview, keep the frame of your conversation and stay C&F, and intentionally change the topic to something more light and fun. This is important. A woman’s imagination is the single most useful tool in your Game arsenal.

Also, don't demonstrate your affection so openly. You must always keep her guessing, whether you like her or not. Adhere to the rule of 2/3 and give her about 2/3 of affection she gives you. This is the basic hot/cold routine. When she backed off from your kiss (playing cold), you should have answered with cold (but stay positive). When she starts to warm up to you, answer with warmth about 2/3 of times, so that she wouldn't be sure about your reaction all the time.

This is a game. Nobody wants your openness and sincerity, girls want a challenge, girls want emotions. Check out this video, looks like very much your case (talked too much, didn't inspire right emotions): "How to have a successful first date".