"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Girl tells me she urinated on a guy in the shower?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Girl tells me that she urinated on a guy in the shower. Reckon thats true? She also said she didn't really enjoy it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Yes that stuff happens
I told her to step up her game and do a dump on my face. I'm afraid to meet her now after she send me candy as a present in the mail because she might chuck a dump on my face and i catch hep c or sumthing thinking i was serious when i said that.
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
A troll that’s been here 10 years......interesting
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Oops my bad. Misread that. You just joined recently
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
is there anything wrong with me saying this stuff?
For me, you seem a bit quirky but that's ok in my books. To some though some of your posts do seem Trollish...

It could also be the frequency of your new threads and the content. But hey, this is a free forum so maybe if stated in a more genuine way, people might see that you are just naturally curious(and clueless) about some of this stuff.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just take the golden(no pun intended) nuggets of info where you can from here. :up:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
This is what thirsty guys do. The competition is really tight. Op must be a low tier normie to want golden and brown showers. This low tier normie lifestyle.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
It's a fetish called Golden Showers...

Not a troll but I'm thinking this is SoSausage reincarnated... LOL
Sounds like things he would say...
Bingo. How lonely he or she must be. It's honestly sad.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I told her to step up her game and do a dump on my face. I'm afraid to meet her now after she send me candy as a present in the mail because she might chuck a dump on my face and i catch hep c or sumthing thinking i was serious when i said that.
Hahahaha lmao.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
This certainly isn't the type of thing I'm into. But I have to admit, if you're going to get tinkled on, the shower is the place to do it.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
I had a woman asked me to piss in her butt hole once and I tried. Even ran over to the toilet to try to get the stream started and then went back. I couldn't pee when I was hard though.

Anyways that's totally gross. Why would a hot want a woman to urinate on him?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I had a woman asked me to piss in her butt hole once and I tried. Even ran over to the toilet to try to get the stream started and then went back. I couldn't pee when I was hard though.

Anyways that's totally gross. Why would a hot want a woman to urinate on him?
Your just as bad as me with the trolling. But I believe every bit of it because this stuff happens.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Personally wouldn't mind p1ssing on a girl, but it certainly wouldn't do much for me

Piss on me? Hell no
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Girl tells me that she urinated on a guy in the shower. Reckon thats true? She also said she didn't really enjoy it.
You must consider something before passing judgement.
Was this the first of the morning pee or a later in the afternoon pee.
Morning pee is gross. Let's hope that your gal has some standards.
(of course I'm clowning around here)
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
You must consider something before passing judgement.
Was this the first of the morning pee or a later in the afternoon pee.
Morning pee is gross. Let's hope that your gal has some standards.
(of course I'm clowning around here)
Kind of got a point. Eight hours without water results in a pretty potent morning pee. One girl I p1ssed on last week said...

Jk
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top