7onriverI f
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Messages
- 604
- Reaction score
- 288
Girl tells me that she urinated on a guy in the shower. Reckon thats true? She also said she didn't really enjoy it.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Yes that stuff happensGirl tells me that she urinated on a guy in the shower. Reckon thats true? She also said she didn't really enjoy it.
I told her to step up her game and do a dump on my face. I'm afraid to meet her now after she send me candy as a present in the mail because she might chuck a dump on my face and i catch hep c or sumthing thinking i was serious when i said that.Yes that stuff happens
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
its not troll when this stuff is true.A troll that’s been here 10 years......interesting
is there anything wrong with me saying this stuff?It's a fetish called Golden Showers...
Not a troll but I'm thinking this is SoSausage reincarnated... LOL
Sounds like things he would say...
For me, you seem a bit quirky but that's ok in my books. To some though some of your posts do seem Trollish...is there anything wrong with me saying this stuff?
Yes, its juvenileis there anything wrong with me saying this stuff?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Bingo. How lonely he or she must be. It's honestly sad.It's a fetish called Golden Showers...
Not a troll but I'm thinking this is SoSausage reincarnated... LOL
Sounds like things he would say...
Hahahaha lmao.I told her to step up her game and do a dump on my face. I'm afraid to meet her now after she send me candy as a present in the mail because she might chuck a dump on my face and i catch hep c or sumthing thinking i was serious when i said that.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Your just as bad as me with the trolling. But I believe every bit of it because this stuff happens.I had a woman asked me to piss in her butt hole once and I tried. Even ran over to the toilet to try to get the stream started and then went back. I couldn't pee when I was hard though.
Anyways that's totally gross. Why would a hot want a woman to urinate on him?
I guess I'd do it but I wouldn't really enjoy it and I'd judge her for it.Personally wouldn't mind p1ssing on a girl, but it certainly wouldn't do much for me
Piss on me? Hell no
You must consider something before passing judgement.Girl tells me that she urinated on a guy in the shower. Reckon thats true? She also said she didn't really enjoy it.
Kind of got a point. Eight hours without water results in a pretty potent morning pee. One girl I p1ssed on last week said...You must consider something before passing judgement.
Was this the first of the morning pee or a later in the afternoon pee.
Morning pee is gross. Let's hope that your gal has some standards.
(of course I'm clowning around here)
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.