Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

girl slaps you

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
what would you do if a girl outta no where str8 up slaps you for no reason in front of your boys? this happend to my friend today and i was like oh **** and he was just shooken. please help me
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Outta no where?
I'd call her a b!tch or cvnt or a fvcking wh0re[fully-well knowing another slap si coming, and grab her wrist halfway].
Then just smile at her and turn my back.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
FIrst off... how does a chick slap you? If it was me I guess it would never happen because of my cat like reflexes :p

If it was to happen I would make some remark to her to show that it didn't phase me.

Was last night THAT bad...? You told me I was the best you ever had...

Then punch her in the face and say....." And thats how I felt when your teeth was racking my d*ck!"

lol...don't do the above. Id tell your friend to confront her about it. Was it like a play slap or a "kiss my a$$ slap"

A girl just slapping someone for no reason sounds like bad trouble. I'd tell your friend to stay away from her. Chicks that unpredictiable should be locked up.:D

Reminds me of what happened yesterday which I might post about...
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Patrick124
Outta no where?
I'd call her a b!tch or cvnt or a fvcking wh0re[fully-well knowing another slap si coming, and grab her wrist halfway].
Then just smile at her and turn my back.
oh ya your such a don juan :rolleyes: seriously dude are you a man or a freiking vagina.

Grow some balls.

If a chick slaps you, just ignore her, be like thanks i appreciate it, or something like that. Just play it off. If you make a big deal out of it, it will be a big deal. If you just ignore it, it will go away.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
It happened to my once in front of the whole school. I was standing out in the court yard with some friends, when someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and *SLAP*. I was shocked to say the last.

What I did was to just calmy look at her and say "wtf was that for!??" I didnt call her bad words, I didnt go ballistic, I just stared at her and said "well!?". And she just started to sob. I turned my back and walked away.

my advice would be to take it as a gentleman. Dont slap her back, dont say **** to her. Just hold your ground and ask wtf she did that.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Vincent man I don't think you like me much.
If a lady disrespects me for no reason, why the **** should she get any respect from me?
I'm sorry, I have balls to actually do something in that situation other than stand there and take it.

If a girl starts cussing you out infront all your friends you gonna "grow a pair" and take it. Good for you man:rolleyes:

She might be a lady, but shes a person first. People have to earn my respect. Slapping me is a oneway-ticket to my badside.

And as far as I've gone in life, a woman has never taken a slap at me. I'm just to lovable as is :) hah
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Centy had it right. Patrick, you're overdoing the reaction, and Vincent is underdoing it.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Porky
Centy had it right. Patrick, you're overdoing the reaction, and Vincent is underdoing it.
Ya, after reading centy's reply i realized that is the correct thing to do.

Mine would work as well, it would just confuse the hell out of her. But centy's puts the responsibility on her.

Pat, i got nothing against you, but you have much to learn young grasshopper
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Say:

"I know you're into this sm stuff but for gods sake, NOT in public, girl! Gimme your number and I'll call you tonight."
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

*******

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Outta no where?
I'd call her a b!tch or cvnt or a fvcking wh0re[fully-well knowing another slap si coming, and grab her wrist halfway].
Then just smile at her and turn my back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh ya your such a don juan seriously dude are you a man or a freiking vagina.

Grow some balls.

If a chick slaps you, just ignore her, be like thanks i appreciate it, or something like that. Just play it off. If you make a big deal out of it, it will be a big deal. If you just ignore it, it will go away.
what the fvck is wrong with ya, a slap is one of the ultimatesigns of disrespect. walking away makes you look like a pus$y you gotta show her that type of **** is not allowed, what would you do if a guypops you in the mouth, would you walk away to show how "dj-ish" u r? well then is she any more special? you shouldnt act the same way but u should let the same message come accros
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Normally I'm against any kind of abuse to a woman, but if a girl up and smacks me across the face for no reason in public I would not feel bad about giving her a light slap back. No witty comment, no verbal justification of my action, just five across the eyes. It wouldn't be a Rick James to Charlie Murphy uber slap, but it would get her attention.

If females want to be treated equally, then they need to follow the rules like everyone else. If a man slapped you in the face you could either sue him for assault or beat his ass into the ground in self defense.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
In less than 1/100th of a second later - the hor would be eating her teeth and then her nose - in that order!!!
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
In less than 1/100th of a second later - the hor would be eating her teeth and then her nose - in that order!!!
Your so wise oh great one :rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
A girl has never slapped me :(

Except hitting my mouth several times with fist full power.
Now that one was a nutcase!

I just laughed.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
there is a right way and a wrong way. the wrong way may be right for others and the right way may be wrong for others. depends who you are. your personality, your image, your hobbies. whatever.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Scream 'RAPE!'
 
Top