Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
oh ya your such a don juanOriginally posted by Patrick124
Outta no where?
I'd call her a b!tch or cvnt or a fvcking wh0re[fully-well knowing another slap si coming, and grab her wrist halfway].
Then just smile at her and turn my back.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Ya, after reading centy's reply i realized that is the correct thing to do.Originally posted by Porky
Centy had it right. Patrick, you're overdoing the reaction, and Vincent is underdoing it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
oh ya your such a don juan seriously dude are you a man or a freiking vagina.
Grow some balls.
If a chick slaps you, just ignore her, be like thanks i appreciate it, or something like that. Just play it off. If you make a big deal out of it, it will be a big deal. If you just ignore it, it will go away.
what the fvck is wrong with ya, a slap is one of the ultimatesigns of disrespect. walking away makes you look like a pus$y you gotta show her that type of **** is not allowed, what would you do if a guypops you in the mouth, would you walk away to show how "dj-ish" u r? well then is she any more special? you shouldnt act the same way but u should let the same message come accros
Your so wise oh great oneOriginally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
In less than 1/100th of a second later - the hor would be eating her teeth and then her nose - in that order!!!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.