"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl sh1t tested me and walks away

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Girl sh1t tested me, didn't like my answers, gets annoyed/upset and walks away.

What would you have done?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I can't remember. But let's just say it's an example. Just imagined you answered her sh1t test a few times and she gets upset. What would you do?
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
I can't remember. But let's just say it's an example. Just imagined you answered her sh1t test a few times and she gets upset.

What would you do?

Go and try to date somebody else.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Hard to say without details, because there are many ways to respond to a **** test and maybe you are over-reacting or responding the wrong way. But assuming you aren't, then it sounds like she is really dominant and is trying to have a power struggle with you or she doubts you so keeps testing. Or she could just be a brat, plain and simple. Assuming you are handling it correctly, then it doesn't paint a good picture of her. I'm learning that with girls like this, you have to adopt an attitude of "get with the program or get lost" and you must truly be willing to walk away and never look back. It's like they crave dominance, yet they want to dominate you. If you let them dominate you, they are happy but have no sexual interest in you so they move on or friend zone you. On the other hand, if you dominate them, they get really frustrated yet turned on. Definitely not relationship material but good practice, and good for a short intense fling.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,815
Location
象外
1) Build a time machine

2) Go back and revisit the event

3) Remember what she said and how you replied. Write down both.

4) Go back in time again to before the event

5) Try another response. Write it down, including her response.

6) Repeat step 4 until you achieve success.

7) Come back in your time machine to just before you made this original post.

8) Write a different original post, describing how you successfully overcame and sh*t test and got laid.

Hmm. The original post remains unchanged, thereby proving the quantum multiverse theory based on Schrodinger's probability functions. Interesting.
 
Top